Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Airplane Food
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126128799
Your Character Name: Jimmy King

Target Steam Name: Cliptor
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79711417
Target Character Name (if known): Yuta Mcgavin

Request Reason: Rdm with no initiation. Players pulled up to bully me and steal my crops, as I go to pick my crops up one of them shoots me without asking me to put my hands up or anything. Contacted a staff member about the matter, confirmed that while I did go and pick up my crops, the player did not hold me and tell me not to do that or initiate with me in any way.
When did the situation occur?: 1/9/23 @ around 1:20AM CST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PU4OgkpKILvsI/gOG8m74uN07C?invite=cr-MSxSdG8sMTYxOTAyMDg3LA

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

NuclearPickleTV

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

EDIT: I was at a location fairly hidden while I was posting this report and making sure I had my clip correct, and then I tab back in game to find the same player had killed me. Even if this was a sad attempt at a mugging, it was well within the 30 minutes that he had interacted with me before when he rdmed me. I am 99.9% certain this is the player that was in the video earlier as he looks the same and I have a sneaky suspicion that there might be cheats involved since he was magically able to find me again in my new location. Here is the clip of me tabbing back in and finding him near me while I was dead. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/PUatX10Fj7PUk/d1337ojcYPO4?invite=cr-MSwzdDMsMTYxOTAyMDg3LA | We will need logs to prove it is the same guy. Also disconnects right after this took place. 1673250690632.png

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, as the first clip you provided has no audio proving what they were saying and what you were saying this report will be declined.

Any evidence that has your audio-input (your microphone) muted and not recorded may be invalidated and may not be used in a final verdict, depending on the situation. This is up to staff discretion.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.