Your Steam Name: SuitedGun
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153953255
Your Character Name: Keith Sal

Target Steam Name: I don't know
Target SteamID: I don't know
Target Character Name (if known): Ubah Winchester

Proof is here:
When did the situation occur?: At about 6

So this guy kept trolling and getting into my car and I was trying to get away then he pulls a gun and I ran him over when he did that, Then he comes to the mine pulls a gun and kills me and my friend because he just assumed that it was the same white volvo and he didnt even know our names because we were in the car so I would like to request a refund of a makarov for me and StealthRax/ Thomas Casey In game

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly, there is one major problem here which is the video clearly shows you trying to run him over before he pulled a gun which is straight VDM. He was in the wrong by getting in your car without your permission but you could have A) just kicked him out and drove off or B) pressed ALT+N to lock the doors from inside.

Secondly, Ubah Winchester did break NLR and went to kill you at the mines. However, if you did not VDM him then this would not have happened in the first place.

Third, make a separate refund request.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No response since the original post.

Thank you for the report! Unfortunately, your report does not meet our criteria and has been DECLINED. Because of that, no one will be punished.

Thread has been locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.