Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Keith Sal
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:153953255
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Keith Sal

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Beta Spirit

Reason for Report: Admin was not on duty and handeled a report that involved HIM , He simply closed it. Then he bans my friend for FearRP/FailRP While he was off duty And when he banned my friend he didnt event take him to a sit first just simply banned him same with me he simply just banned me, We were taking an officer hostage then he wouldnt get out of his car which is fearRP until swat came and i had a gun at officer that wouldnt get out and my friend had a gun at the swat then swat opens fire and kills us while at gunpoint After police shot us crtical they put me in deseaced cuz there was "No Medics" And admin did nothing about it
Time of Occurrence: 12:11
Evidence to support your claim: STEAM_0:1:153953255
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Matthias Gomulee

Matthias Gomulee

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Beta Spirit

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't in the Rp situation at that time. I had heard about it on the radio but I was not at the scene, secondly you cant take people hostage when you are near a government building or near an NPC. Your friend then broke NLR and returned where he broke FearRp. I have also spoke to a higher up and they have said that you cannot raid PD. for the claim that the SWAT didn't value his life, he already had his weapon out when he saw you, his job is to do what he did.

the rules that you both broke were: mugging/kidnapping infront of an NPC/government building, minging, FailRP, FearRP, Not listening to staff, NLR and Flaming in OOC. Be glad that you're only banned for a few hours.

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Can i reply in staff reports?

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

So what I have discovered from the video:

1. The SWAT seemed to be coming from behind and they surprised you. It is stated that SWAT can be taking the right judgement in the situation if they feel like they can react fast and efficiënt to save the hostage.
NOTE: I did not see the cop stalling for 60 seconds, my apologies. However the way I've heard was that SWAT can decide the final move. This whole situation could've been avoided if the cop did not stall.
2. I see how they did decease you, and I agree to the extent that they should not have done that. - will be discussed
3. I also agree upon that the involved staff should not have reacted in voice the way they did - will be discussed
4. However after you died you did break the NLR rule - I understand it's frustrating if you feel like you've been unfairly killed, however counter-breaking rules is not allowed.
5. Overall, I do think the situation could've been dealt with more efficiently. The reason I heard why they closed the report of yours is because the report @Chubby Baby made was the same situation. However, I understand your point of view as the best thing that could've happened is explain to @Matthias Gomulee why it was being closed.

The overall decision will be made by @Stuvi , @Dirty Harry or @DevulTj

Last edited:

Matthias Gomulee

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wasn't in the Rp situation at that time. I had heard about it on the radio but I was not at the scene, secondly you cant take people hostage when you are near a government building or near an NPC. Your friend then broke NLR and returned where he broke FearRp. I have also spoke to a higher up and they have said that you cannot raid PD. for the claim that the SWAT didn't value his life, he already had his weapon out when he saw you, his job is to do what he did.

the rules that you both broke were: mugging/kidnapping infront of an NPC/government building, minging, FailRP, FearRP, Not listening to staff, NLR and Flaming in OOC. Be glad that you're only banned for a few hours.

Guy getting held up didn't value his life (Didn't obey commands and even got on the radio to report the hold up),
I had filed a report about it which the admin simply dismissed without checking, I was banned without an admin sit when I was making it very clear that I had an issue I wanted to raise WITH an admin.
Who was the other person who could see the reports? someone else said ''I think they made a report on you'' then someone else went on to say ''you know you just reported an admin and nothing is going to happen right?''

Clear abuse, if there were two admins on then WHY didn't ONE of them take the report?
Why did both my report, and that of the OP, get dismissed without check?

As for minging? please define? I was protesting at how badly I was treated by staff and demanding to have answers.

• Mugging/Kidnapping infront of an NPC/government building: never been an issue until today and happens all the time inside the bank along with the PD as I've seen it whilst playing on the server (No footage to back that up but I know what I've seen)
  • Minging: please define - If you mean the running around in the PD parking area, that was a protest at how I was being treated and I made it clear that I wanted to speak to an admin
  • FailRP?: When I returned to the PD it was out of character and asking why what had happened had happened.
  • FearRP: I think you'll find that was the SWAT and police officer we held up (Please also note that the state of emergency wasn't activated therefore no one should have been SWAT.
  • Not listening to staff?: would have been nice if said staff had actually taken the time to speak to me.
  • NLR?: Again, I wasn't in character so how could I have stuck to that? It was clear no one intended to speak to me formally which made me realise I wasn't going to get an answer through a ticket so I had to go in person to the admin and speak to them and they still ignored me.
  • Flaming in OOC? you mean complaining that due process wasn't followed?
  • Rewatch the video and you can clearly see that Chubby' has his gun drawn at the officer BEFORE the officer gets into his patrol car and the officer even looks directly AT Chubby' before then getting into his car - Officer then deliberately stalls rather than follow commands and again, gets onto the radio for all to hear, and says he is at gun point (He was not told to do this by us and that could have very easily ended in us shooting him dead - Hence the complaint of not valuing his life... that and the SWAT officer going RAMBO on us without even trying to negotiate)
  • The reason for the execution has still not been explained
  • Reason for SWAT being present still hasn't been explained - See above: no state of emergency declared - This can be seen in the video
  • Rude backtalk from others present at the scene, clearly not Roleplaying as talking to and mocking a dead body, bit hard to RP talking back to a dead guy talking to you. (This demonstrates that there was no RP going on at the time and I'd made it pretty clear I wasn't RPing by saying ''No I'm not leaving, I have to discuss'' shortly before being removed - whilst being removed I tried to speak to the ADMIN who simply flew back into the PD.)
  • SWAT Officer did NOT come from behind, in the video he is clearly seen standing in the door way to the PD checking in area next to the garage.
  • Police Officers, in real life, do NOT simply open fire during a hostage situation regardless of location as the risk to the hostage is too great.
  • Why close a second ticket? I made it clear I have video evidence and said it at least once and there was definitely an admin close enough to hear it, admin should have checked both claims for consistency.
  • Officer in video claims to have gotten out of his car to help shoot at us, hard to believe as the vehicle's engine is still on in the video and moving when I died.
  • Lots of detail in the recording :)

Last edited:

Chubby

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

"Raiding Pd" as in taking a hostage and demanding money and to come out of the pd like nothing happened, its completely fun and a lot of roleplay happens in it. Why did the officer i was pointing a gun at not get banned? Also can you explain this
I wasn't in the Rp situation at that time. I had heard about it on the radio but I was not at the scene,
And then INGAME YOU SAY THEY DID VALUE LIFE? I need an explanation of how you saw it but weren't there

1.Also swat couldn't be swat due to no emergency state
2.No rule saying if not ziptied then cant be hostage done it many times before
3.COMPLETE ABUSE Of powers while not on duty you handeled a situation, Nocliped, Abused Phys Gun, Banning off duty and on the spot.
4. Byest, Freezing Mattias then letting a cadet beat the shit out of him with no consequences for the cadet
5. Ban me for flaming ooc and i only said Reported Beta Spirit the officer and the swat

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Will review this soon.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

secondly you cant take people hostage when you are near a government building or near an NPC.
This is completely false.

I have also spoke to a higher up and they have said that you cannot raid PD.
This is completely false.

It appears Beta Spirit really needs to revise our ruleset, because enforcing false rules is the sole reason players get banned a lot of the time. This situation was handled very poorly from the staff member's perspective and making an assumption that they valued their lives are completely wrong as there's no proof of this. The man in the police cruiser completely did not value his life and stalled the situation for over 60 seconds which he should have been punished for in the first place. You also handled the report very poorly not stating a valid reason for it to be closed. You then banned him in the end of the video without a warning, nor explanation of his wrongdoings which is completely unacceptable as a staff member.

Let's go to the flipside, of the players reporting Beta. You guys definitely broke rules when you started to minge around in the PD by (yes breaking NLR, however this isn't really valid as the whole situation was a clusterfuck in the first place and shouldn't have occured). Also, metagaming via Steam is not permitted so please beware of this.

Due to this, we've taken action on Beta Spirit. Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.