Your Steam Name: CopBaiter (Tipmig)
Your Steam ID: 76561198026721064
Your Character Name: Morty LingHozer

Target Steam Name: [EDEN] Matthew
Target SteamID: ID:STEAM_0:0:83363221
Target Character Name Hank Anderson

Request reason: False Ban Report
When did the situation occur?: 14-10-18
Your evidence to support your claim: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/fearrp-near-end-of-video.14502/

The evidence that he used on the report was not me, he made a false report on me to get me banned, because I robbed him ingame. I feel that he should get banned for making false report claims to get other people banned. If you check the logs you will also see that it is not me.

tipmig

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I think that It may have been a misunderstanding, if I get unbanned you can close this report

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You never robbed me

tipmig

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

robbed a few people that day. Thought that I knew your name, still you made a false report, that is not me

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

tipmig

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Im not fucking lying dude, that is not me you are wrong. Im not from USA I don`t sound like that dude at all, and it is not the same account, you are wrong. I have cartman as a profile pic just like that dude, but its not me. you should learn to use your eyes and report the right person and not get people banned that has done nothing wrong

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Hank Anderson May we ask why you put the wrong SteamID in your player report to get this guy banned? We investigated further and the guy in that video is not even closely related to @tipmig. We asked the real guy and he admitted to breaking FearRP in this video. Explain, now.

Eden305

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So the perpetrator was unknown 064 and I think I may have had his rp name but his steam Id and steam name wrong if so I apologize it was late that night and I saw someone with the same player icon so I thought it was him I apologize on my part if that's the case but him mugging me never happened

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, if you are unsure about a SteamID you should never put it. In these cases it is very severe. You will just recieve a verbal warning. @tipmig has been unbanned, the real person, Ty Dolla has been banned.

Player report accepted.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.