Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Cookie Puss
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:19369076
Your Character Name: Connor Jones

Target Steam Name: Puzum™
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80629801
Target Character Name (if known): Frank Mcfurry

Request Reason: I was almost run over by a medic near the bank which I confronted him, he ran into the bank and I asked him to say sorry. The medic than switched to a security guard as I left the bank and chased me with a taser. He than tased me saying "the alarm went off" (talking about metal detector) and arrested me saying "I must have a gun". A cop came (Nikki Bella steam: Big Chungus) and said "well now you are in the bank with a gun" so they arrested me. I tried to get a Sgt or another cop to come but the Sgt that came got in the car I was put in and drove off with me saying "why are you in my car" and then hit and killed the cop that arrested me. I told him what is he doing he just killed them and he goes "oh I did, didn't see it" and kept going. While in jail I explained what happened to another cop and they also said "oh well it went off and it only can go off for guns so yeah your arrested" They processed me and arrested me for 15 minutes after because I had the gun on me.
When did the situation occur?: 1135 11/22/2019
Your evidence to support your claim: Medic running me over (
)

Cop running someone over and just leaving with me before I could speak to a supervisor about what was happening. (
)

Additional members involved/witnessing: Walt (Jon Watson)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Some:Kid

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Oh the man, had a gun without a license he was put in my car not sure why and i was driving off in the charger (not really paying attention) and hit a cop i thought he got knocked out so i carried on driving to the PD not knowing this man was in my car found out he was in my car, radioed it in to my supervisor he came and we decided to put him away for possession without a license as he had a m1911 for 15mins. I was not trying to run anyone over as you can see my wheel was out which made it hard to steer like i normally do and it was very laggy for me.

Last edited:

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

May i point out this man failrped his way through the, he kept screaming he was calling an admin had no intention to role-play the situation and was very rude. Also the man i ran over i thought he would be ok and i radioed in that i had his man in the pd also the man i ran over by accident was not a supervisor he was the same rank as me.

RestInPencils

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I have witnesses where I never said I'm calling an admin and I'll upload more video too. I asked to speak to someone higher since it was you and your friend that was deciding what to do. Also, there are multiple cop cars so why put me in one that would risk having you crash? I think 15 minutes for a makarov is excessive considering the laws say 4 minutes. When I tried to explain the situation prior to me being tased by the security guard in the street he said:"sucks you have a gun still, it's illegal.".

Also at PD this guy took a gun out and said "if you don't give me your ID its gonna be a ban for fail RP because you aren't doing fear RP." because apparently cops need me to take my ID out while handcuffed by drawing their firearm.

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I arrested you for having a gun without a license on the drop down system which automatically set it to 15mins. Also the fear rp was us trying to get his gun as he had no reason to own it.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @RestInPencils,

Your player report is under review, please be patient as we review your claim and evidence provided.

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @RestInPencils

Regarding your player report on the following player(s);
  • Puzum™ (STEAM_0:1:80629801)

The evidence provided in the report shows that you were put in a cop car by a sergeant. In response to that @Some:Kid got in the vehicle and start driving away which resulted in him running over the officer. There is no reason you should be driving recklessly as a police officer, moreover resulting in the death of the officer. Also in the video that is provided, @RestInPencils is actively metagaming via discord.

The following player(s) will be issued the following punishment(s) for VDM;
  • 1 Warning Point - Puzum™ (STEAM_0:1:80629801)

The following player(s) will be issued the following punishment(s) for Metagaming;
  • 1 Warning Point - Cookie Puss (STEAM_0:0:19369076)

Player Report Concluded
Thread Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.