LV

Your Steam Name:Gamert301
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65165536
Your Character Name:Vincent Deluca

Target Steam Name: Unknown to me
Target SteamID: Unknown to me
Target Character Name (if known):Andrew Decesare, Lex Probos and Randy Wykle

Request reason:

So a couple of days ago my friends were locked up in prison, and me and A stranger at the time, Houston, decided to break them out. After we took a cadet hostage, who provided the video, We proceeded onwards inside the PD. after we came to the elevator we came across another cadet, Andrew, and decided to take him with us aswell. As we went downstairs we unziptied them both to unlock all the jailcell doors, and at that point Andrew found it an exelent idea to go around and try wack to people who were armed with heavy assault rifles, I would consider this failRP and not valuing their own life on Andrews behalf.

After that situation cleared because I killed Andrew, we decided to go up and outside. Once we were at the elevator it was going up. I told the cadet, Tezlit, to stand in front of the elevator, and made it clear using /y that we had a hostage. Once the elevator came down Lex used the cadet as cover and opened fire, after which he closed the elevator and went up again. I see this as failRP aswell since he clearly didn't value the hostage's life, or his own life for that matter.

Also the third cadet, Randy wykle, came charging out with his baton at three heavily armed men, which again I see as failRP and not valuing their own life.

I Like to see something done against all of these players, and we would like compensation for the guns we lost since Lex initiated a shitfest of all the cops shooting and going around with their cuffs and batons.

The following items were lost, aswell as armour for the first and last person.
  • Honey badger for me, Vincent Deluca
  • an AK-74 for Jared Ferdinand
  • an AR-15 for Houston Tax

We know this is lex probos because we further investigated this matter before taking any steps, and his name is the only one that isnt clearly visible in the video.

When did the situation occur?: 22-08-2017 at around 03:00 my time, which is CEST
Your evidence to support your claim:
In the video below you will be able to see all of the stuff that I described above, besides maybe a few details I missed

After we went up the elevator and killed the cop that was shooting at us his name is barely visible, but thank god for the pictures in front of it, and our ability to look before we judge someone.
Lex.png
lex2.png

We had an admin sit about this matter with @Lola Meid, @DevulTj and @ItsTinyRick.
We were certain it was one of the Whelson family because of their orange tag and we all rememberd it, but were not certain of the name at the time. Lola, Adrian and Max tried to look into this at the time but since we thought is was either james or johnny, and they couldn't find anything about either of those two in the logs we decided to drop it for the time being and come back at a later time with video evidence. Also I remember both Lola and Max saying something about a dipski at the time, but that didn't ring a bell, and since he wasn't online at the moment of the admin sit we didn't continue on that path either, since we had no evidence at the time.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
@ItsTinyRick saw all of this happening, @Lola Meid saw us take the cadet hostage in the first place, and then there is Houston, Jared, Jimmy and the cadet named Tezlit, who all saw each of the three cops failingRP and not valuing lives.

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

When I first went down the cadet hopped in last second. I had my weapon out and when the doors opened I saw three armed man both of us exchanged fire before I pressed the elevator button again, during which the cadet ran out of the elevator, however in the middle of the gunfight I did not notice the other cadet you guys had with you. After I had gotten up to the PD again I took a defensive position next to the mugshot area. I had already assumed the cadet was killed in the crossfire between us. From my position I saw just the person who was on the far left in the elevator,and a little bit of the cadet. Again assuming the cadet was dead and not knowing there was another cadet with you guys I opened fire on the person I saw first. I peeked around the corner more to shoot at the other guys, and only then did I see you guys had the cadet with you, by then it was too late for me to anything because I was dead the next second. I apologize to you guys for this incident.

Last edited:

VIN

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I used the /y command multiple times to make clear we had a hostage, as for the cadet that is not up to you. You should have assesed the situation better yourself. It's still failRP and not valuing the hostage's and your own life. You shot first and we have the evidence to back it up, and 5 witnesses to back the story.

Dipski

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I used the /y command multiple times to make clear we had a hostage, as for the cadet that is not up to you. You should have assesed the situation better yourself. It's still failRP and not valuing the hostage's and your own life. You shot first and we have the evidence to back it up, and 5 witnesses to back the story.
I'm not saying what I did was right but I never saw the /y and the situation was a huge mishap.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

That's false unless I missed your "multiple times" in the chat logs. Only saw one and that is when the elevator doors already opened and shots were fired. They couldn't have known that you guys took somebody hostage as you didn't communicate with the police at all.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.