GamingD3rpZ

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: .: D3rpZ :.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75780333
Your Character Name: Johnny Klipland

Target Steam Name: Krudge
Target SteamID: (Im not sure, he logged)
Target Character Name: Tyronee Legion

Request reason: In short- Tyronee Legion ( Krudge ) and his friend Jamal Legion looked over my fence by standing on their car, then Tyronee Legion fled from me in a car after I had him at gun point. Then once I found him again he failed to co operate and a mechanic, and a security agent all failRP'd.

The full story- Tyronee Legion was looking over the fence of my home by standing on his car with his friend Jamal Legion, my friend Trent D. and I told him not to do it because its failRP and he responded by completely disrespecting us. I then got my gun from the bank and drove back home, I pointed it at him and told him to turn around. He drove off instead.

When looking for him I found him at the mechanic and I pointed my gun at him again. Told him to get out of the car and I told the mechanic to stop repairing the car. Neither of them listened to me so I shot the car and repeated myself. They didnt listen again so I shot the guy in the car and a security agent pulled up and had a gun out on me. I told the security agent to leave because its not his job but instead he tazed me as the Dev Mark TP'd to me because of my FailRP report.

While Mark waited for me to upload my footage, Krudge disconnected, later on Whiteblood was responding to another report I made about people car blocking the house NPC & Aaron told me to report Krudge on the forums because of the Disconnect.

When did the situation occur?: ‎August ‎09, ‎2017, ‏‎10:41:28 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
The first video is the video showing the people who climbed up their car to get over our fence and Tyronee Legion disrespecting us.
This video shows the report I made about the house NPC (the report that whiteblood handled) & Tyronee fleeing at gun point, me shooting the car and then chasing him after I steal his crops.
This video shows me finding Tyronee; the mechanic, the security agent, and Tyronee all did not listen to me...
Additional members involved/witnessing: Trent Druher (@tweston2004) Mark Sutherlin (@Mark) isaac Vanfundley (@WhiteBlood) Aaron (@Aaron)

Last edited:

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@gru You know better than to do this. That was failrp on your part.

This clearly shows failrp/fear rp from the offender. Thanks for the upload, and sorry I couldn't assist when it occurred.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

The reported player will not be banned as you didn't provide any Steam ID.
The security agent in your last video will be blacklisted from security agent for misusing his powers and will also be receiving a blacklist from police duties as a result from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.