Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lil Pump
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123736760
Your Character Name: Alex Herrera

Target Steam Name: Bezoar
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54054855
Target Character Name (if known): Alpha Kennybody

Request reason: He minge grabbed my AK, decided to say a Racist joke after an admin sit, and break FearRP as soon as
When did the situation occur?: Occurred around 12:20 thru 1:20 don't know the exact time as this was a process that took time.
Dates : 10/7/17, 10/8/17
Your evidence to support your claim: Video :
Additional members involved/witnessing: The cops that saw him minge grab in the video.

Last edited:

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This was dealt with if I remember correctly, I already punished him afterward.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This was dealt with if I remember correctly, I already punished him afterward.

I think that was the minge grabbing situation you said something about RPing it out which we did but it doesn't mean he get's a free to go ticket. anyway he still FearRP and a said a Racist joke.

Last edited:

Jordy♥

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@OTXKU What did you punish Bezoar for ? How long and for what?

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Bezoar I remember now. He broke FearRP and I gave him warning points for it, saying if I witnessed him break FearRP again (Which I'm pretty sure I didn't, most of the FearRP tickets I did yesterday ended with warning points or new players that just joined and didn't know what FearRP was.)

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Bezoar I remember now. He broke FearRP and I gave him warning points for it, saying if I witnessed him break FearRP again (Which I'm pretty sure I didn't, most of the FearRP tickets I did yesterday ended with warning points or new players that just joined and didn't know what FearRP was.)
Was this with a person in a different situation or mine? cause the whole time I was with him his personality seemed like he didn't even care.

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Alex Herrera I'm pretty sure I gave him a warning for breaking FearRP and that's it. I don't remember much but I do remember I gave him warning points.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Alex Herrera I'm pretty sure I gave him a warning for breaking FearRP and that's it. I don't remember much but I do remember I gave him warning points.
Is there a certain time you gave him the warning points if that shows any indication because this happened 12:20 thru 1:20.

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'll be completely honest; I'm not sure when I did it. However, I think this report is basically nullified because the parties involved RP'd it out, I see no reason for punishment, he took the gun, then he dropped it. At no point in this situation did I need to get directly involved.

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Not to mention @Alex Herrera , he already received warning points anyways.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'll be completely honest; I'm not sure when I did it. However, I think this report is basically nullified because the parties involved RP'd it out, I see no reason for punishment, he took the gun, then he dropped it. At no point in this situation did I need to get directly involved.
Okay I see now the minge grabbing situation was RP'd out I guess, but that still doesn't pardon him from the fact that he said a racist joke and FearRP I did contact an admin and @Nick responded but he said to put it in the forums because he left and really couldn't do anything about it I also asked if I can show him a video for a refund of the 5k he refused to drop but he couldn't do so because it's something that "Could have happened" and not something that "Did" happen and I was never told he received warning points (unless you mean you just now gave him warning points) or was brought to a sit about the situation.

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Alex Herrera At the time he was issued warning points for the FearRP alone, however, I never caught him for the Racist joke, though I think I gave him 2 warning points which could technically account for both offenses.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked pending further review.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This appears to have been handled both in RP and in a sit with staff.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.