Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Timmy lancaster
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:156671437
Your Character Name: Timmy lancaster

Target Steam Name: Jcolborn https://gyazo.com/f596db303317bb35bfe6926f2bb4397a (used steam id finder)
Target SteamID: STEAM_1:0:445364752
Target Character Name (if known): I think jimmy Jimson but the last name is Jimson

Request reason: False code red
When did the situation occur?: 8:10
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @TheRustyPlayer @Jimmy Jimson

the situation was me and my buddy were robbing these kiddos at premium box and we decided to let them go until one of them broke fear rp and pulled a gun and shot at us i killed both (Behind the bushes) and de equipped my weapon i continued to run out and act like i was getting shot at for no reason but when a cop told me to stop the car i continued to flee and elude and the police shot at me on the command of jimmy jimson. I have played since rockford and have always been told if you are not a direct threat to police you should not be fired upon. over many sit i had multiple staff member agree with me including founders. TherustyPlayer said it was allowed because i was "involved in the shooting" and somehow the police may have seen me with a gun out on the other side of the bush. that still doesn't give a excuse to kill me as i did not have the gun equipped when i ran out to the car nor was i direct threat

[edit] i am adding more video proof of the sit and statements jimmy and therustyPlayer have made

in this video jimmy has was speaking as if he didn't know i was the shooter (which he didn't) he said "there was a massive shootout at the outskirts premium box with some dude with a assault rifle" also "and i saw this guy walk around the corner behind the shooter so im thinking this guys with the shooter then he gets in a car and i told him not to drive off but then he drove off so i shot at him"

he just blatantly admitted to false code redding me and was speaking like he didn't know i was the shooter

in this other statement jimmy made he says " if there is someone shooting as police and then you walk out from bushes behind the person who is the shooter im going to THINK you are with him

he constantly speaks as if he doesn't know i was the man with a assault rifle which he clearly didn't know i was but rusty player didnt listen to his word close enough and decided that he did not do anything wrong

https://gyazo.com/5f13c4acfc4a052c286da5c4f97b193e

Last edited:

Jimmy Jimson

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I believe that what I did was reasonable, but I will also point out now that you broke FearRP by getting into your car and driving off after being told to stop while at gunpoint. Also, one thing I didn't mention while speaking with RustyPlayer during the sit, was that I heard over radio that there were 2 shooters at outskirts premium box, and I only saw 1 dead guy.

Last edited:

Timmy Lancaster

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I believe that what I did was reasonable, but I will also point out now that you broke FearRP by getting into your car and driving off after being told to stop while at gunpoint. Also, one thing I didn't mention while speaking with RustyPlayer during the sit, was that I heard over radio that there were 2 shooters at outskirts premium box, and I only saw 1 dead guy.

Me breaking fear rp does not justify you false code Redding and spraying me down

Again your doing this constantly you bring attention away from what you did wrong and point out things that aren't important to the current situation if you want to report me by all means do it .

And yes even if you did hear there were 2 shooters and you saw a single dead body did you ever think it was the people we were robbing ......

Shiblamo

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Player report denied as it was already handled in-game by another staff member.