Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Aceshooter
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43949825
Your Character Name: Travis Rubino

Target Steam Name: Boruto
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86788668
Target Character Name (if known): Lonzo Ball

Request reason: First He shot my vehicle for trying to go around the dead bodies, and he claimed because I wasn't stopping my vehicle when it was after I was getting rammed in the back.
When did the situation occur?: 4:13 PM Central Time Zone United States
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/gbrtm Next one is https://streamable.com/f8u1m
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

Aceshooter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry that I don't know his steam ID, I was in the process of getting banned because I'm done with dealing with salty fucking people on this fucking server, I'm tired of always getting portrayed as the bad guy when I try to do something that keeps people from dying. So at this point, read this if you may, BUT I'M REALLY FUCKING CLOSE TO LEAVING THIS SERVER AND I'M REALLY CONSIDERING IT AT THIS POINT BECAUSE OF ALL THE TOXIC ASSHOLES THAT ARE ON HERE.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

If you get the opportunity please add his steamID so we can deal with this report

Thanks,

-Smalley
MRP Administrator,

Aceshooter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

If you get the opportunity please add his steamID so we can deal with this report

Thanks,

-Smalley
MRP Administrator,
Unfortunately I can't because I'm sitting with a 14 hour ban at the moment from around 4PM yesterday, so I'm not going to be able to as of today, and possibly for the whole week due to the amount of work I have to do.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

So what I see in this video is that you ran over the dead bodies and you couldn't of got rammed as you would hear the vehicles colliding as well, when you ran over the dead bodies your car came into contact with the officer which means that you're code red. Please remember vehicles can be classed as a weapon and if you damage the officer in anyway with the vehicle then you're code red. Seeing as though you're a fire fighter you shouldn't of tried driving through the bodies. It was a crime scene which you should not interfere with. I believe @Bodean Abernathy has already made the decision upon that. But from what I see is you getting rammed by the guy in the Explorer. Now if you would like to tell me who that was then I would gladly deal with that guy as he shouldn't of reversed into you as it classes as fail driving.

Aceshooter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

So what I see in this video is that you ran over the dead bodies and you couldn't of got rammed as you would hear the vehicles colliding as well, when you ran over the dead bodies your car came into contact with the officer which means that you're code red. Please remember vehicles can be classed as a weapon and if you damage the officer in anyway with the vehicle then you're code red. Seeing as though you're a fire fighter you shouldn't of tried driving through the bodies. It was a crime scene which you should not interfere with. I believe @Bodean Abernathy has already made the decision upon that. But from what I see is you getting rammed by the guy in the Explorer. Now if you would like to tell me who that was then I would gladly deal with that guy as he shouldn't of reversed into you as it classes as fail driving.
I have no idea who it was, But still, If you saw on the video that there was the cop on the right, then the guy next to the explorer, and the tow truck driving around, which shows that I really had no way of getting around that without hitting someone that was on foot.

Smalley

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Then I am afraid you would have to wait until the obstacle was clear. It was a crime scene at the end of the day and in a better rp sense the cops should of blocked the road up. You could of either reversed up and tried to turn around or wait until the crime scene was clear

Aceshooter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

but their lights weren't on, and they weren't blocking the roads anyways.

Aceshooter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

And he didn't really try to tell me to stop or anything, Just pretty much let me drive right through.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, partially because of what Smalley stated.
So what I see in this video is that you ran over the dead bodies and you couldn't of got rammed as you would hear the vehicles colliding as well, when you ran over the dead bodies your car came into contact with the officer which means that you're code red.

Status
Not open for further replies.