Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tony
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67020717
Your Character Name: Tony Verducci

Target Steam Name: Misterjokeman
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request reason: Rdm, fail rp, failure to value life.
When did the situation occur?: Around 8:15pm est on February 2nd.
Your evidence to support your claim:

So basically what happens is, I am farming, these guys roll up. As seen in the video I comply completely until they give conflicting orders. As Visible at 0:51 One player gives me an order to unlock my car, at 0:55 the other named "Wolf" tells me to not move or to speak. He repeats it again at 0:58. At 1:20 the other player tells me to unlock me vehicle. At this point I am unsure of what to do, so I hesitate, lower my hands and make my way to unlock the car. The player named "Wolf" begins to shoot me, I react as anyone would, letting him know that they are giving me two different orders. At 1:36 he tells me to put my hands back up. I comply, then he shoots me after saying "alright why are you speaking." As clearly visible in this situation, I was given multiple different commands and killed even after following them. I simply let him know that I was being given different commands (and I called him a moron because at this point I was upset that he had decided to shoot me).

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The player in question, @misterjokeman, will receive 1 WP for RDM as seen in the video. @misterjokeman and his partner @RX55927R11DEZ gave conflicting orders. If you give conflicting orders to a subject you may not kill them for following either one of the orders. It is your job as the muggers to make sure both you and your partner are on the same page. You are not allowed to 'punish' the subject for simply trying to value his or her life and follow the order. If one says put your hands up and the other one says to go unlock your car, then both of you must come to an agreement on what you want the subject to do or just have one person giving orders to limit the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.