Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Pokemon
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137522936
Your Character Name: Jackson John

Target Steam Name: Horrendous Chyka
Target SteamID: STEAM_1:1:79566617
Target Character Name (if known): Tyro Snow

Request reason: So I was going to the Gun store with my friend Cal Santino also a fellow gang member and we pull up to the gun shop in his car and we see a car get blown up infront of it and we walk in and Tyro Snow asked if we did it and we said no, Then he thought it was this guy named Mar Vin then he pulled his gun out and killed me saying I know it was you.
When did the situation occur?: It Occurred Right Before the most Recent Server Restart Today
Your evidence to support your claim:
in this video at the end the second time when we went to gun shop

Additional members involved/witnessing: Cal Santino Rp Name and Calastrophe steam Name he was the creator of the Video Im the guy with the chief hat

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Go to 3:23 In the video

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok so I was standing in the gun shop minding my own business when mar vin comes in and starts trash talking me like he always does ext then I see you two pull up get our of your car I then see someone from behind the building pull out a silenced Thompson and shoot up and blow up my car for no reason I then see you to enter and unequip what seemed to be the same Thompson I immediately assumed you were the ones who decided to shoot up my car for no reason so I pulled out my gun and killed I will admit that I shouldn’t have assumed you were the ones who did it but considering the circumstances I took action the fact that right after my car gets blown up by a thompson then I see you 2 enter and what thought was you just un equipping a Thompson I think it would be reasonable for any body to think that you weren’t the culprit

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @PokeMon,
This player report has been accepted due to the following reason:
  • The reported party clearly did not know who actually blew their car up. Therefore he had no reason to murder you the way he did. Additionally, you were not posing any threat to him at the time.
Therefore, the reported player will be given 2 warning points for RDM.

Kind Regards,
Pmx

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.