Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54253137
Your Character Name: Frank Loadholt

Target Steam Name: Bob Ross
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:422377339
Target Character Name (if known): Samuel Keem

Request Reason: Trying to get me code red'd
When did the situation occur?: 3:50am ish
Your evidence to support your claim:
Where he jumped out and started opening fire upon me without cause.
Where he said i tried running him over when he hopped out and initially shot at me.
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to Ask why did you cut that video Because in the full video it shows you almost running me over when I was on draw bridge with the spike strip I have a video just at this time I’m at school and also you failure to value your life when you were standing in the middle of the road and then I handcuffed you and brought you to of because I didn’t want you to get hit I Fine you 300 for jaywalking then you just steal my car for giving you a ticket which I’m sure isn’t a valid reason yes I do think me shooting was a little much but I thought I was bout to get ran over i never code red you it was the other cops this all happened because I gave you a ticket for standing in front of cars and then stealing my car and almost killing me

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

And when you said that I almost got ran over I was referring to when I set the spike strip up at the other end of drawbridge you almost hit yes I do think that me shooting you in the beginning was a little much and I completely am sorry but Stealing my cop car for giving you a ticket like what but I find it petty how you lie to staff and cut the video I’m sure you broke the rule also because you can’t harm a cop at all for giving you a ticket and you harmed my life multiple times

Last edited:

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is pertaining to the moment where you tried to kill me for stealing your car. And yes, on drawbridge, i did veer toward you during the chase because that was the only side of the spike strips that were unexposed, and i could hope to get around without popping tires.
You literally opened fire upon me just for stealing your car. I never harmed you, and i bet it can be looked up that i never did damage to you.

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ignore the 2nd video then please admins, as he, I guess, was referring to the chase scene over drawbridge.

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Idc who you are if you steal a cop car your a active Threat To all the civilians You tried breaking the rules lmao you first stole my cop car because I gave you a ticket for standing in front of cars trying to get hit which is failure to value your life this all started from you breaking rules stop bullshitting when I called you out it was obvious that I was talking about the drawbridge you just were hoping I didn’t say anything about it idk why you cut the rest of the video out the first time when you new you tried to kill me

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Never tried to kill you from the start. I could have responded to you after you shot me for simply stealing your unlocked car, but I did not. A car thief is not an active threat, as long as you do not try and hit anyone, or run someone over, and i didnt do any of those, just simply flee in the car. You stated last night you have video evidence, if you wish to contradict me, then post it. On the drawbridge, you were standing in the road, on the only unexposed part of the drawbridge. You could have chose to hop on the sides to avoid that situation, and once again, I never did damage to you.
You, however, choose to shot me simply for stealing your car.
Anyways, im done going back and forth. Provide your video, or wait for the admins decision. All I want is to know why you shot at me, causing damage for no reason other than stealing your car.

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I’m doing online school I’m not on my pc and yes I will find the video since you cut the video out and tried to lie to staff but failed but you state that you never tried to hit anyone which is false you tried to hit me on drawbridge you are a threat to the civilians you steal a cop car And start fleeing and speeding I’m sorry but thats a threat why do you keep ignoring how you fail rp and broke the rules

Bob Ross

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

here is the full video not cut out like his https://medal.tv/clips/31176219/d1337emHrYFM y ou sa y y ou never tried to run an y one over but the cops say y vou tried to kill a ems then tried to kill yourself after y ou crashed b y jumping off the bridge

Hatchet Tazz

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Tried to kill an ems? Yeah didnt happen. I'm reporting you for attempted rdm. You literally tried to kill me for stealing your car. And you were shooting at me while i was approaching drawbridge. I already had KOS on you anyways. And once again, i veered toward your position on drawbridge because logically thats the only spit where the road doesnt habe spikes. You were out the way plenty of time before i went by you. And no i jumped off bridge to escape. And got caught by a detective in the water.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Player will be blacklisted for 4 days

Thank you for your report

Status
Not open for further replies.