Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84664326
Your Character Name: Adam Salvedor

Target Steam Name: Gooby
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146713272
Target Character Name (if known): Atakan Reklez

Target Steam Name: Towelie#freetheyangsterandweeble
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:164854773
Target Character Name (if known): Tonny Alcapone

Request Reason: Needing my items returned to me this will also be posted in refund request. Players that I know were part of the raid were Tony and Atakan as they used their phone to meta game and find out my apartment or which one we we're in. I'm standing in another doorway no one being able to see me as they never entered out door to peek or check where we were in the apartment. I'm assuming they third personed ( provide evidence otherwise if you guys didn't ) or maybe third party software not saying they did but I don't know how they would come around a corner knowing where I am other than that. I've been told that they've been warned not to third person abuse before I just don't know who warned them prior.

When did the situation occur?: 10 - 11 am CST 5/1/2022

Your evidence to support your claim:
<---- In clip 1 you can see I had three batches of cocaine being made but I had just finished one because I heard them coming up and doing their third person around the door and shooting or attempting to through walls to kill us easier as well as evidence that I had my stove down with a dirty cooking pot. You can also see in the clip them trying to shoot through the walls to hit us I'm guessing to use info they third person viewed to obtained to again gain an advantage.
<------ Clip 2 you can see him try to sell me back my drug making equipment.

<------ Clip 3 guy says he wont leave us alone because he claims someone declared war and that's why he is targeting us while Moses says there isn't a war.

<------ Clip 4 & 5 showing him sticking around to harass me while i sit silently on a couch not bothering anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNosz-b-PUU <------ Clip 6 showing him harassing us further by calling us monkeys and to "put us in a monkey cage". I'm not sure if he meant a slur or not or something else entirely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIIuBvHeInA <------ Clip 7 confronting us with a bunch of other players to talk shit to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXWdplj2MAM <---- Clip 8 us saying we wish to be left alone and won't saying he shit on us but wont leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2qez63CdBk <---- clip 9 him trying to sell the raided fridge he got off moses and try's to sell it to me and him both and slips up and meta games when he realizes Moses walked in and he might wanna buy his fridge back and even said "do you want your fridge, you trying to buy this fridge"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9IWbo5Fnvc <----- clip 10 showing Gooby trying to rdm / god mode check a moderator as he was helping out Emmie with her player report / harassment report for the forums.

So stated above being reported for possible third personing in a raid as well as Tony and Gooby meta gaming ( using phone to check which apartment we were making drugs in) clearly can be heard "let me check my phone" - Tony & Gooby - "122" 122 being the apartment number we were in at the time.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Moze
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I've been told that using their phone to find which exact apartment is being rented isn't meta gaming by a moderator who asked 3 other staff

D

Deleted member 14436

You can also see in the clip them trying to shoot through the walls to hit us I'm guessing to use info they third person viewed to obtained to again gain an advantage.
if you have ever raided them apartments before you would know there are very few places to hold, i dont get how shooting through walls mean that we 3rd person abused XD

D

Deleted member 14436

or maybe third party software not saying they did but I don't know how they would come around a corner knowing where I am other than that. I've been told that they've been warned not to third person abuse before I just don't know who warned them prior.
You were litterally holding the entrance to the appartment what do you expect to happen when somone peaks you. i did not 3rd person the corner i peaked you and killed you

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You were litterally holding the entrance to the appartment what do you expect to happen when somone peaks you. i did not 3rd person the corner i peaked you and killed you
provide your video if you didn't third person other wise the deciding staff will have to work under the assumption you third personed

you guys have apparently been warned before for doing this idk who warned you but unless you provide proof showing otherwise than anything you say can't be trusted

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i dont need to provide anything since there is no proof to suggest i 3rd person abused
door opened twice the first time no one outside peeked in 2nd time door opened you come in knowing where i am and blast me as you come around the corner

edit to mention in between the first and second time that front door opened shots landed right about where i was and the other player in the apartment with me as is evidence in the first video

Last edited:

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

With the evidence provided, there is no proof that any third person abuse taking place, however, the video shows clear harassment from @reckless, actions like this cannot and will not happen again and if they do a more severe punishment will be considered.

@reckless will receive 1 Warning Point

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.