Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Buttholio McMunchinstein The III
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41919916
Your Character Name: Johnny Dove

Target Steam Name: Arron Malone
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121420666
Target Character Name (if known): Jimbo Fisher

Request Reason: I was rdm'd walking into PD by Jimmy Fisher, and then he proceeded to call me some slurs.
When did the situation occur?: 11/13/2021 6:10 - 6:18 PM CST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Last edited:

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Jimbo Fisher has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
0RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons@Jimbo FisherViolated1 Warning Point & 1 Week PD Blacklist
5.1.7Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.@Jimbo Fisher Violated1 Warning Point
1.6We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.@Jimbo Fisher Violated2 Warning Points

Due to the evidence provided, it is clear that many rules are broken, such as unauthorized corruption (an officer murdered another officer at which was unarmed for no apparent reason), RDM, and breaking general rule 1.6. Therefore, @Jimbo Fisher will be receiving a 1 Week PD Blacklist, and 4 Warning Points.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items/cash in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.