Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerZone640

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: XDangerZone640X
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:205236389
Your Character Name: Juan Lopez (pronounced whoo-an since no one knows how to say it)
Target Steam Name: Dont bro me bro (Doesn't have an account or just cannot @ him idk)
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63924285
Target Character Name (if known): Cyrus Strawsel
Request reason: He was Money/XP farming the Secret Service even though there wasn't a mayor on at the time. He was also Fail Driving and Fail RPing and I tried to warn him but he just kept going
When did the situation occur?: 9 P.M. 6/2/18 EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: The server at the time and the only staff members on were @FosterGecko and @Lola Meid which Lola got off shortly after and Foster was chief so basically none of the staff were taking reports till foster got off chief and took reports and by the time he took my report he already switched off. (There are no staff whenever i'm which sucks lel I've made 3 player reports because of this plz fix ty)

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @XDangerZone640X ,

This player report has been Accepted for the following reason(s):

• Cyrus Strawsel (STEAM_0:0:63924285) is blatantly FailRPing and failing to do his job, driving around doing nothing
  • Cyrus Strawsel (STEAM_0:0:63924285 ) was also faildriving and ramming vehicles, as well as breaking traffic laws for no apparent reason
The reported player(s) will be punished with a 36 hour ban for the above reasons.

Thank you for your report.

Regards,
Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.