Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: WellDenn
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name:

Target Steam Name: Pearl
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:427498974
Target Character Name (if known): Pearl

Request reason: Mass Fail RP - So Pearl was a security guard cuffing ppl and trapping them in a room so i wanted to let them out and let the cops deal with it so I became a security guard and pearl chased me there and tased me and cuffed me before I could even do anything then Trapped me so then I get free by my friend then I go to cuff Pearl then she shoots me and I die so then I come back and see what's going on ( I know that's NLR ) so when i go over there I was a security guard can when I get to the back of the bank Pearl Cuffs me and then demotes me than a cop Puts me in jail for 10 mins for trespassing and the cop knows what was going on I made sure to ask him -- Pearl was also RDMing a lot of ppl to
When did the situation occur?: I don't know at all
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: gopronul STEAM_0:0:503392676

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello WellDenn,

After conducting a review of the video evidence you have provided, I have came to the conclusion that there is inefficient evidence to issue a punishment on Pearl. More context is needed regarding this situation and your microphone audio has been cut.

So Pearl was a security guard cuffing ppl and trapping them in a room so i wanted to let them out and let the cops deal with it so I became a security guard
This is not allowed and is essentially corruption. You cannot take the law into your own hands and release people that are in handcuffs / custody of security.

so then I get free by my friend then I go to cuff Pearl then she shoots me and I die so then I come back and see what's going on ( I know that's NLR ) so when i go over there I was a security guard can when I get to the back of the bank Pearl Cuffs me and then demotes me than a cop Puts me in jail for 10 mins for trespassing and the cop knows what was going on I made sure to ask him
As I said above, more context and evidence is needed in this situation. Your video only shows half of this situation. Even so, you violated the new life rule by returning to the situation.

This player report has been denied and the player in question will not receive a punishment at this time.

This player report is now concluded. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.