Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mr.Ouija
Your Steam ID: TheNoahLee777
Your Character Name: Leon Thorvus

Target Steam Name: jakeshinns
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:418260425
Target Character Name (if known): unknown

Request reason: Target approached me after being hit by a vehicle in which he immediately made a couple shady comments where he proceeded to RDM me in the road in front of hospital
When did the situation occur?: Around 11pm PST 8/11/2019
Your evidence to support your claim:
start video at 4:00 min if you want to skip nonsense/useless bits im working on clipping the video now on YT *EDIT*: The video is now properly clipped to start and finish
Additional members involved/witnessing: No additional witness but I was told to tag @ja

Last edited:

Mr.Ouija

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In the admin sit the guy in questions claim was that I pulled out my pistol on him and was gonna shoot him he lied to ja multiple times and thats why we had to wait for video evidence

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

start video at 4:00 min if you want to skip nonsense/useless bits im working on clipping the video now on YT
The video you posted is only 1 minute long, are you sure you posted the right one?

Mr.Ouija

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@gm1003 youtube was taking forever to clip the video so for like 30 min it was 5 min long

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, @Mr.Ouija

In this situation, I brought @Mr.Ouija and he stated that he was killed upon getting up from being disoriented. In which, he explained that he was walking after getting up and a person (in which is, jakeshinns) said; "you have a strap and all that?" which advanced to jakeshinns shooting him. Simultaneously, which leading to him stating that he had evidence. After a thorough review of the logs, I established that jakeshinns was the one who shot him.

Upon bringing jakeshinns to the sit, he stated that; " @Mr.Ouija took out the weapon and started pointing it at him, which lead to him believing that his life was in danger." Moreover, lead to me asking him if he could provide me with the evidence. After looking to see if he could provide the evidence, he said, "that it would take him around 30 minutes." I provided him with a few other programs to possibly make the video uploading a bit quicker.

Since it was taking a while for the video to upload, I recommended him to bring it to the forums if he feels as it was necessary. Concluding the sit, I provided @Mr.Ouija with jakeshinns name and steamID

Sincerely, ja

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your report, this is ACCEPTED and the reported player will receive the following punishments:
  • 3 warning points for RDM and lying in a sit

Status
Not open for further replies.