LV

Your Steam Name: xWaller
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Joe Mammoth

Target Steam Name: FelixXsy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:117299027
Target Character Name (if known): Larry Fish

Request Reason:
These two guys were in our base, as I had no idea, I walk in, The front door is still locked and they were obviously, placing props/entities inside the base. @M_tko was inside the base aswell and he said that they did not come through the back. Which gives me the idea, they are placing props/entities to glitch themselves through wall/doors, sitting down, to get on the other side. None of the door alarms are popped and the doors are locked. As you can see I walk up and unlock it.

When did the situation occur?: between 5:32 PM GMT and 5:35 PM GMT (General Mountain Time US)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @M_tko
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

“Tyrone”

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

this is the steam id STEAM_0:1:117299027

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Felix,

This player report is made against you, please express your side of the story within 24 hours or this report will have to be handled without your input and just the evidence provided. Thank you.

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It was also steam name: chunky mushroom
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65338426
@Joey.

Felix

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I used the back door ;-;. Theres is 2 doors ways into the house. The Front door, and the backyard's door. Me and my friends just came thru the back

Felix

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Well I came thru the back, my friend used his car to jump the fence.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@xWaller,

Without any evidence of him actually prop climbing, there is really no way to proceed with any further action. If no more evidence is provided, this report will have to be concluded.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Joey. I was apart of this situation but got there to late but there is evidence is to check when he died and check logs for lockpicking, if there is no logs of them lockpicking it’s obvious they glitch in, I personally don’t understand why they drop that wheel in there and pick it back up. To clarify this is not about them prop climbing this is about them glitching into the house using a prop to sit on.

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The main issue is, even without logs of lock picking, there is still a possibility that they could have boosted on a car, as Larry said they did. Because of this, I can not continue any further action without more sufficient evidence.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The main issue is, even without logs of lock picking, there is still a possibility that they could have boosted on a car, as Larry said they did. Because of this, I can not continue any further action without more sufficient evidence.
Ok first of all boosting over the fence there is still a door there which they would have to lockpick in order to get in. For more simple terms there is a door at the fence then after going past the fence there is a back door, which means in order for them to get in they would have to lockpick.

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I completely understand what you’re getting at, but like I said, there are many factors that could come into play. Just to name a few, the door could’ve been unlocked, they could’ve had keys to the property, the could’ve forced the person in the back to unlock the door, etc.

Again, without any further evidence, I can’t take this report any further. From this point on, I will give 24 hours for any more evidence. If nothing sufficient is posted here within this time, this player report will be concluded.

BoKe

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I completely understand what you’re getting at, but like I said, there are many factors that could come into play. Just to name a few, the door could’ve been unlocked, they could’ve had keys to the property, the could’ve forced the person in the back to unlock the door, etc.

Again, without any further evidence, I can’t take this report any further. From this point on, I will give 24 hours for any more evidence. If nothing sufficient is posted here within this time, this player report will be concluded.
Can they at least explain why they were putting down a tire during a raid and I know it wasn’t for space because they pick it back up?

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Can they at least explain why they were putting down a tire during a raid and I know it wasn’t for space because they pick it back up?
Yeah, I was very curious about this as well, but I also assumed it was for space. If @Felix would like to put some input on why the tire was placed that is fine, but if not it won’t really change too much.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah, I was very curious about this as well, but I also assumed it was for space. If @Felix would like to put some input on why the tire was placed that is fine, but if not it won’t really change too much.

me being the active farmer at the base when we got raided i came to the living room of the house with them coming from the front, i was in the backyard the entire session and noone was in the back. from which they initiated their robbery of my honey badger, this all took place when i realized we were being raided from the noises of ammo being loaded.. we had an alarm on the front door and they did not pick the door but still somehow came from inside the house, not the fence.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

me being the active farmer at the base when we got raided i came to the living room of the house with them coming from the front, i was in the backyard the entire session and noone was in the back. from which they initiated their robbery of my honey badger, this all took place when i realized we were being raided from the noises of ammo being loaded.. we had an alarm on the front door and they did not pick the door but still somehow came from inside the house, not the fence.
Do you happen to have your POV from the situation?

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Do you happen to have your POV from the situation?

honestly didn't think much of it until i realized the alarm was still on and they first made contact with me at the sliding window door, and the front door wasnt visable for me to see at the time.

xWaller

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@M_tko We might aswell just start Overflowing our drives with GB upon GB of video footage cause that seems what its come down to having to do. Else you get nowhere without it, even though not everything and anything can be caught on a video.

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@M_tko We might aswell just start Overflowing our drives with GB upon GB of video footage cause that seems what its come down to having to do. Else you get nowhere without it, even though not everything and anything can be caught on a video.
Since you seem to be stating that there is no more evidence, this player report will be concluded.

As we are not able to punish people based on sheer suspicion, there is not much more I can do for you. If there is no evidence that shows a solid rule break, I can't punish him for something he most likely didn't do. Logs, nor the given evidence are enough to prove that @Felix used some sort of prop to glitch into your house. With that being said:

Player Report Denied.
Locked and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.