Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:210922618
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Sandra Santos

Target Steam Name: not known
Target SteamID: Steam_0:147660490
Target Character Name (if known): not known

Request Reason: Failure to value my life, FailRP
When did the situation occur?: 10PM Western
Your evidence to support your claim:
My friends were raiding the penitentiary to get me out of the prison and they ended up going to the back of the prison watching it, I thought they killed all the cops so I ran out and try to escape a cop was outside waiting for me so I hopped out and got into a Vehicle and tried to flee a cop was shooting at me so I was forced to ram a cop and attempt to escape but there was another officer watching the exit and he shot at me, So I got out of my car and gave up because I had items in the confiscation room and I still wanted to Raid the PD to get them back. The officer cuffed me and put me in the room next to the entrance of the penitentiary, he then grabs me and says "YOU ARE COMING WITH ME NOW" and drags me to the gunfire shown in the video. I was asking this Officer repeatedly to leave me handcuffed in the room next to the entrance of the penitentiary like he did before but he refused.
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @kingeddie98.

This player report is against you, you have 24 hours to respond to this report, or it will be dealt with with out your input.

kingeddie98

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I had the suspect dragged with me as the suspect had attempted to kill me and had already made an attempt to walk away after I told the suspect to stay put inside prison office. I repeatably requested transport units (maybe 5 times) to get the prisoner off scene but no officers arrived to pick up the suspect. I didn't want to release or undrag the suspect as they would likely attempt to murder other officers by getting into one of many of the vehicles on scene and ramming them as this suspect had done to me earlier in the same raid. There was no other officers on scene to take control of the suspect and no place to lock the suspect up (locks on the warden office door were broken). There are instance in real life where officers will drag suspects with them into active scenes in exigent circumstances such as this. There were officers calling for help inside who were either up and fighting or were recently downed further inside the prison and so I didn't want to take pressure off. My vehicle was halfway down the prison raod and there was no place to secure this person and it was unsafe to release them. It is an unfortunate incident on part of the criminal party but entirely within the rules.

Update: I will post video of the incident shortly.

Update 2: Upload is taking some time due to slow upload speed as I am currently away. It will be up before 24 hours passes. Thanks for waiting.

Last edited:

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

After further review, I am going to deny this player report.

The player being reported had no place to put you, and since you already tried escaping and killing them, and the doors at the penitentiary are buggy and only the correction's officers can lock / unlock them. So the only option he had is to drag you with him, which unfortunately ended up in you dying.

Player report denied.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.