LV

Your Steam Name: Ghost of Romania
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160601817
Your Character Name: David Boe

Target Steam Name: pizza
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180423116
Target Character Name (if known): Piza Vercetti

Request Reason:
KOS RDM at Bank. Apparently there was a bank raid in progress however, I was simply shot as soon as I came in. Without any warning or saying to leave the bank or at least to put my hands up. Instant KOS. I wanted to use the bank which was the reason why I wanted to go in, however this happened. I would also like to point out that the bank sign said "OPEN" and there was no state emergency. I wouldn't be able to tell if there was an active bank raid in progress.

It would be merely impossible to get their steam details so I request for help from administration to check logs at that specific time frame. Would also like to say. It is also my last death since.

When did the situation occur?: 12:09:32 PM EEST (9:09:32 AM GMT or 2:09:32 AM PDT) (Time format H:MM:SS)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Pizza, you have 24 hours to provide your response to this report.

I would also like to make it known that you are not valuing your life in this situation, @Xarion. In an IRL-situation, you would not walk into a bank that is being robbed by multiple armed men to make a deposit. Lost items will not be refunded to you.

PzEz

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of this bank raid. Prior to this killing I made an ad clearly stating in all caps "BANK RAID L1 GET OUT OR DIE". Additionally there were gun shots and cops swarming the place, i don't understand why would you simply walk in when you see armed men in there? (There was also police tape on that bank door)

Xarion

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was apart of this bank raid. Prior to this killing I made an ad clearly stating in all caps "BANK RAID L1 GET OUT OR DIE". Additionally there were gun shots and cops swarming the place, i don't understand why would you simply walk in when you see armed men in there? (There was also police tape on that bank door)
That is not what I've seen. I saw 1 cop chilling outside talking to people casual. Also to mention there was about 1 police car at that time when I arrived. Also to mention I DIDN'T know there was an active bank raid. Also as for this, I am very sure you cant KOS anyone whether it is a robbery, raid, mugging etc.. but as the last resort if they don't comply with you.
EDIT: As for police tape, we all know that police tape take a long time to disappear. I usually ignore them unless there other signs.

In an IRL-situation, you would not walk into a bank that is being robbed
I totally agree with you. However, I would like to say that I had no idea it was being robbed due to lack of information provided by either the city mayor, police messages, police nearby, no gun shots heard, And at least the people involved should have told me to leave, or get killed.

As for my refund, why would it be impossible to refund the lost items?

Last edited:

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

However, I would like to say that I had no idea it was being robbed
I’m not entirely sure how you didn’t know there wasn’t a bank raid. There was a police car, crime tape, and 3 men looking at you with weapons. The mayor also put out a statement regarding the bank raid shortly before you were killed. Given these circumstances, you had ample information to know there was a bank raid and I will not be accepting that excuse. Your items will not be refunded.

parkerx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Prior to this killing I made an ad clearly stating in all caps "BANK RAID L1 GET OUT OR DIE".
After reviewing logs, this is true.

@Xarion, given that there were many indicators of a bank raid and an associate of the accused player created an /ad not to enter the bank, you should not have entered the bank. The /ad says "bank raid at layer 1 dont enter or die". Because you failed to comply with their demands, you were shot.

The accused party will not be issued any punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.