Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228103012
Your Character Name: Samson Hammer

Your Steam Name: CoolOrphans
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92777881
Your Character Name: George Hammer

Target Steam Name: N/A
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Target Character Name (if known): Simon Rile

Target Steam Name: N/A (Could Get From Logs)
Target SteamID: steam_0:0:117046979
Target Character Name (if known): Heisen Burg

Request Reason Heisen: Corruption Without Permission, RDM, False Code Red, Robbery while Detective, Allowing Simon to have a class 3 on his back, and Random Cuffing.

Request Reason Simon: Assisting with Corruption, Following Corrupt Detective to pocket guns, Assisting with false code red, Assisting with RDM, and Assisting in a Robbery with a Detective

When did the situation occur?: 12pm - 1 am PST

Your evidence to support your claim:

- Shows them randomly cuffing george and shows both Simon and Heisen jump out the PD car.

- Shows them robbing george to get his items, Robbing while detective, Simon assisting in this robbery knowing he is a detective.

- George walking into PD garage unarmed and Simon says "Hands Up" while Heisen kills him for 0 reason.

Additional Notes: No staff were on during the time this all occur ed so they did this thinking they can get away with this.They have been using class 3s all night shooting people left and right for no reason but we didnt record that. Also in the 2nd clip you can see them randomly tazing a civilian who was purchasing legal firearms off of george.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

D

Deleted member 12627

So, where exactly is the part where I RDM'd you, or even shot at you?

Assisting with false code red, Assisting with RDM,

Not sure why you would add that, I never shot you and killed you once. Why you lyin.

Assisting with Corruption, Following Corrupt Detective to pocket guns,
This isn't even a rule, and I didn't gain a single thing from doing anything with Heisen they can check logs I never gained anything. So it's not like I was exploiting for gains. My bank is literally full lol and I couldn't take anything even if I wanted to. This was meant as a joke and was not meant for monetary gains. If you think I'm lying, here is a screenshot of my bank.
TmFiyAt.png

I would also like to point out that we didn't rob you for anything, It was meant to be a joke. We stole 0 items from you and logs will show that clearly we did not steal a single item from you or kill you. I also love the fact how you clipped out the part when you insta DC'd right after you were un-cuffed. As for @Heisen Burg in the 3rd clip, you were code red and we were still looking for you. You pulled up to PD garage and said very clearly "hands up" as if you had a firearm, we also gave you medical attention and arrested you and Samson for your crimes. On top of all that, in your second clip you left out the part where you DC'd and we were telling you its just a joke. You legit DC'd before we could even explain it was a joke, if you would stop Leaving to avoid RP you would have known that.

You really do be leaving out all your LTARP's

Last edited by a moderator:

Heisen Burg

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

First of all you were already code red before you entered PD garage and when you did you yelled "put your hands up" were you expecting not to get shot? Second of all I wasn't a detective my game was bugged and I spawned in with a baton and taser and handcuffs for some reason so I decided to use them to act like a fake cop. Third of all your first video ended so quick because you failed RP by logging off as soon as you were uncuffed. How come you didnt show that? you didnt show your self disconnecting in an RP situation. You broke a ton of rules so lets see where your PR gets you. You jus snitched on yourself.

Last edited:

Jonathan X Annie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I spawned in with a baton and taser and handcuffs for some reason so I decided to use them to act like a fake cop
If you spawned in with them and you know it was a glitch, If this is even true. Than why did you exploit it? You tazed and cuffed george than tazed a random civilian. Seems iffy to use these tools if you knew it was a bug. Kinda exploity to me.

Heisen Burg

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

It was a meant as a joke, we never stole anything. You didnt lose anything and we were never actually going to steal anything, it just seemed like why not go along with it since there was nothing going on and it seemed like something fun to do. We never harmed you in any form or fashion. It wasn't until we were actual police where you (George Hammer, and Samson Hammer) started breaking actual rules by getting your friend to unarrest you which placed your friend to be a corrupt cadet.

You can't win this, you broke too many rules, and the fact that you disconnected during RP... That put the icing on the cake.

There was no corruption you guys broke many rules so thanks for making our report easier by snitching on yourself

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, this player report is accepted.

The following players will be receive punishments:

Heisen Burg- 5 day blacklist from all police jobs for Corruption.
CoolOrphans- 5 day ban for LTARP with multiple past offenses.

Simon Rile will receive a verbal warning, please make sure that you don't associate yourself with players who are corrupt without permission.

Report concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.