Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:140673267
Your Character Name: Johnny Bui

Target Steam Name: John McBob
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187325883
Target Character Name (if known): Mr.toilet

Request Reason: RDM; Propkill; LTAP
When did the situation occur?: 02 NOV 2020 06:00:24 PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:

I returned from a call going back to the station to see a civilian holding a bundle of props just waving around. I knew something was up to I activated my Body camera. When it finally finished buffering, I exited my Patrol Shop only to be met with a bundle of props in my face and a civilian being prop killed by the incursion. I quickly ran up to the suspect to deploy my taser; however, the deployment failed. I quickly retreated, all the while the suspect laughed after murdering the other civilian with the props. The Sergeant II, Nick Smith, ran up to the scene as the SWAT Commander, Paul Doe, deployed his taser, successfully incapacitating the suspect. The suspect was making a crude attempt to flee while in possession of the props as the suspect laid incapacitated in the middle of the street. I move up to detain the suspect. While I was detaining the suspect, I saw that the props he had were disappearing. As the suspect recovered from the taser deployment, the suspect and I were stuck in each other. However, it was solved as a detective's vehicle was hit by another vehicle, causing the detective vehicle to come crashing and injuring both the suspect and me. I was incapacitated for 30 seconds before I recovered. I then see the suspect in the custody of a Security Guard. As I quickly hauled the suspect away, a civilian asked the suspect to be released for an offer of $17. This unsolicited act of bribery was overshadowed by the Security Guard's offer of $1000 for the suspect's immediate release. This aggravated the civilian to retaliate in telling me to incarcerate the suspect. As I subsequently pulled the suspect to go to the station, I switched off my bodycam. As I "pulled" the suspect across the parking lot, I realized I was no longer dragging him and that he disappeared. This prompted me to believe that the suspect had LTAPd/LTARPd. I made a staff ticket to the only available staff online, but I only assumed that he was busy taking care of the other tickets as he was the only one on, and he was teleporting to people left and right.

That is why I will be requesting the staff member who reviews this report to check the logs for the player to confirm whether he disconnected during the RP situation. I have insufficient evidence to confirm whether or not the suspect had indeed disconnected from the game.

Video Evidence

Additional members involved/witnessing: Paul Doe (On-Scene SWAT Commander); Nick Smith (On-Scene Police Sergeant II)
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Last edited:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After further review of the provided evidence, I could not determine if Mr.toilet had dc'ed in that sit, but he did break the following rules:

Prop Kill - He intended to kill the person with the factory set, in an unrealistic way.

RDM - He also killed him for no reason.

For these rulebreaks, Mr.toilet will be issued two warning points for RDM and Prop Kill.

Player Report Status: Accepted / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.