Not open for further replies.

Tim Cook

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Tim Cook
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40283833
Your Character Name: Tim Cook

Target Steam Name: FlatRoll963 (they had changed it to cudchewer shortly after their second or third LTARP.)
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:232605083
Target Character Name (if known): Puuen Throta

Request Reason: Abusing Game Timeout on THREE separate occasions to avoid roleplay situations and specifically two apprehensions.
When did the situation occur?: Within or around the span of February 18th at 2:30 AM Eastern Standard Time to February 18th at 4:30 AM Eastern Standard Time
Your evidence to support your claim:

This individual has, multiple times, maliciously feigned his Garry's Mod timing out on THREE SEPERATE occasions (Confirmed by @Sneaky. through logs) to avoid LTARP bans whilst restrained on two separate occasions and during an attempted arrest while they were in motor vehicle hiding in Layer 2.

First apprehension (they post in OOC regarding their situation shortly before LTARPing whilst apprehended) - See "Player FlatRoll963 has joined the game":
MbSFmMa.png

Second apprehension (this is shown in the video) - See "Player FlatRoll963 has joined the game":
QZI9FU7.png

Their attempts to evade sits / administrative situation by changing their Steam name after their second / third LTARP violation:
Itjaifc.png

mR1JZOC.png

I believe that the time of 4:03 AM Eastern Standard Time can be checked to determine when they had disconnected / intentionally 'timed-out' on their THIRD LTARP violation - then immediately rejoining the server under the guise of a new or different player. Do not be fooled: They are still FlatRoll963 aka Puuen Throta.

YouTube video of their second apprehension (context-wise, this individual was already wanted by the PD for his first LTARP apprehension, multiple officers were aware of his description, an African-American male with a blue shirt that was given multiple tickets by multiple officers for constant fail driving & illegal parking, this individual did the exact same thing for his first apprehension):

(You can also see in 1:10 - 1:30, after they intentionally walked into their instanced garage to avoid their apprehension, they disconnect from the server - this is verified by seeing his vehicle magically disappear which can only occur if 1. They switched roles, which is impossible as they are cuffed and were nowhere near a NPC to switch roles or 2. They disconnected / maliciously "timed-out" intentionally)

I believe @garrygames711 may have footage of the third LTARP whilst the individual in question was in a motor vehicle, when he was finally caught in Layer 2 - only to LTARP for the third time)

After the third attempt, I believe, is when they changed their Steam name to cudchewer, made their profile private, and rejoined the server for the fourth time - after LTARPing on three separate occasions in the span of two hours.

I believe that the evidence clearly shows that this individual intentionally times-out their Garry's Mod to not receive LTARP automated bans, rejoins the server immediately, and continues to fail roleplay & especially fail drive - doing the exact same offenses of both of the server rules & IC laws, then proceeding to time out intentionally. I hope that the extensive logging of the server will demonstrate & prove that this individual intentionally & directly, maliciously abuses the time-out loophole to avoid both roleplay and automated server bans.

It should be easily proven that this individual had "timed out" intentionally and immediately rejoined the server - done twice, immediately following their character being cuffed. This should be visible in the logs, twice in a row, and should be plain-evidence of an intentional, malicious exploit abuse to feign Garry's Mod time-outs to avoid LTARP bans & ultimately avoid any IC consequences for their extensive fail driving & massive non-intent to conduct any meaningful roleplay.

During late hours of the server, these kinds of minges ruin the roleplay experience for all those that may play whenever there are no staff online. I hope this report will ensure that at least one of these malicious, intentional minges are removed from their ability to ruin the roleplay experience for other players.

Thank you for your attention.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Sneaky. uncovered logs as a administrator while @garrygames711 witnessed the third LTARP situation in Layer 2.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @Tim Cook.

This player report is currently under-review.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After thoroughly looking into this, I'm gonna be issuing 2 Day ban to the reported person(s) for Leaving to avoid RP multiple times.

Also in the future, please make a short thread title, try to refrain from putting a paragraph in the title.

Thanks' for the player-report,
Accepted, Locked & Moved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.