Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53056614
Your Character Name: Jessica Stoyadinovich

Target Steam Name: Gooby
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146713272
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Cheating.
When did the situation occur?: 12pm GMT 24/3/2021
Your evidence to support your claim:
Gooby(Cheater) and Mr. P (Friend of Gooby) were sweeping the 4 house blocks near the stores during a server restart countdown, there were around 15 minutes left before the server would of restarted. They ether were using software to see where exactly I am or checked the rented properties, something people rarely do. They proceeded to lockpick my door and then followed me around to try to catch me.

The evidence of him being a cheater and even admitting to using ESP as well as cheats.
unknown.png

This is him claiming that he indeed uses some sort of wallhack, even if it's ironic, cheaters usually bluff to take the heat off them due to how ridiculous it might seem for a cheater to admit that they're cheating. After a single google search of Goobys steam id, it showed up that he was previously banned on Perpheads for cheating. Perpheads is a server similar to monolith which means that after being banned from perpheads he moved to monolith to cheat there.

Evidence of Perphead Cheating Ban.
nHBqti5.png

That's his steam ID, and he's been banned for cheating by an admin permanently.

Also his friend Mr. P has a VAC ban on record which really brings suspicion on both of them, but this is clear cut evidence of Gooby using 3rd party software due to previous bans on his steam account and the awfully suspicious behavior of him having some sort of inside information on where people are located.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I honestly dont know what your on about maybe @mr p has the full video and as I said the perpheads part wasnt even me cheating it was my friend using my account as an alt cuz hes hwid banned or something. And my account is my responsebility as you said but I dont think you decide who I lend my account to. Ive been very clear I do not cheat you being bothered about me saying I have esp doesnt make me a cheater me telling Jacob im doing coke exploits also doesnt make me an exploiter. I use tv's my self when I grow leaves ive never experienced something like that lag before when I turn on the tv the whole house/people on the street dont seem to crash. I dont know what else to tell you.

reckless

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

And you were screaming im filming this mind uploading that ? Or dont you wanna show us the perfect frames you had while we were lagging out

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After further review, this is denied due to insufficient evidence to support usage of third party software.

Status
Not open for further replies.