Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Bob ross
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:422377339
Your Character Name:Samuel keem

Target Steam Name:zemeen or some shit idk
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:91713903
Target Character Name (if known): edo something

Request Reason: he ran into a active shootout that involved me and my friends and some cops and minge looted one of my friends body and ran away i go to chase him and he kills me if possible can i make a refund request because i lost a acr and a ump
When did the situation occur?:like around 10:49 pm
Your evidence to support your claim:https://medal.tv/clips/62908209/d1337B1QJs6H

Additional members involved/witnessing:miles santoro kay Santoro
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will be taking over this report for Skojen.

@edo woods you are mentioned in this player report. You have 24 hours to provide your side of the story or this will be handled without your input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@edo woods has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.13​
You may not loot a corpse during a gunfight if you are not directly involved in that situation.​
Violated​
2.1.9​
You may not deposit stolen money, items, or weapons to your bank account or stashes immediately after a robbery, raid, or simple theft, nor may you deposit a weapon immediately after drawing it or last using it. In all cases, you must wait 10 minutes before doing so.​
Violated​
2.1.1​
You must act realistically at all times. You may not run around not roleplaying at all. This includes, but is not limited to, running around on the main roads, jumping on and hitting vehicles. Do note that you will be playing a character.​
Violated​

It would appear that in addition to minge looting, Edo also chose to deposit the weapons a mere 3 minutes after the gun fight, and additionally when confronted for minge looting decided to take to ooc to state: "if ur mad that i minge looted cope".

@edo woods will receive 3 Warning Points.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes
  • H&K UMP .45
  • ACR-E
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.