Your Character Name: Yero Giovanni

Target Steam Name: Bear3671
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:453205335
Target Character Name (if known): Only know last name is Bmal

Request Reason: False Raid, No Attempt to RP, Shooting at me without engaging
When did the situation occur?: Around 2:30 AM PST 11/4/2021
Your evidence to support your claim:
https://streamable.com/ei0ioo

In this first video you can see me making coke in my base, I suddenly get shot at by an unknown individual, I turn around to see a bunch of detectives but at that moment I didn't realize it was cops so I pulled out my weapon to defend myself, I'm then rushed by 4 cops and gunned down. Towards the end of the clip you can hear them talking about "Someone said the Mayor was here" which was completely false the mayor had never been to my property. As you could clearly see I was just sitting in my base making coke. I tried calling out for help on my radio but I realized that it was off but my friends in the backyard growing coca leaves heard the gunfire and came to investigate.

In this second video you can see me talking to the Chief who ordered the raid on my property and his reasoning for it, which I think was not enough to conduct a raid and kill me instantly.

I would also like to quote this rule which the police did not follow.

In order to perform a police raid, you must gather video or picture evidence to prove that there is illegal activity going on at that specific property. 911 calls can not be used as evidence to raid a property.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Jay Cutter AKA Frogmar, Anna Saints AKA Anna
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@randy you are being reported in this report. You have 24 hours to add anything you feel is important or this may be handled without your input.

Additionally, does either party happen to know who the mayor/SS were and if they had corruption perms (or if there were even an SA online to provide them?)

Yero

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Alphadef there was no staff online during this entire situation so the mayor was being corrupt without permission. I have no idea who he was.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@randy has failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
5.2.3.1​
In order to perform a police raid, you must gather video or picture evidence to prove that there is illegal activity going on at that specific property. 911 calls can not be used as evidence to raid a property.​
Violated​
^.1​
Law Enforcement is exempt from this rule if their life or the life of others are in danger (ex: Being shot at or threatened with a deadly weapon, or a suspect they are actively chasing enters a property during the chase). If either of these situations occurs, they can immediately raid the property.​
^​
Violated​
5.1.7​
Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.​
^​
^​

As the rules explain, you typically need photographic evidence of illegal activity in order to perform a raid, with the only noted exemptions being when they are actively being threatened or actively pursuing a target. From the explanation given in the video, they did not gather adequate evidence, and only had word of mouth (and not even a reliable one at that). I would love to additionally tack on punishments for the SS and Mayor, but cannot do so without their identity. Additionally, during the check for refund, it was discovered that the player in question kept the confiscated first aid kits.

@randy will receive a Verbal Warning.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes:
  • Jerry Can (x3)
  • Dirty Cooking Pot
  • Cocaine (x24)
  • Coca Leaf (x32)
  • Electric Stove
  • Drafting Bucket (x3)
  • Kerosene (x2)
  • Sulfuric Acid (x3)
  • Kevlar & Helmet
  • First Aid (S) (x3)
  • And $2,466 in death fees.
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.