Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: heater
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123736760
Your Character Name: Alex Herrera

Target Steam Name: saints, evo, cosmicslug
Target SteamID: 76561199062548670 - Evo, 76561198200908353 - saints, 76561198854860757 - CosmicSlug
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: It started off being mugged at the premium box next to gunstore after cooperating with their demands I decided to hunt for them to retrieve my vector with a friend @Neko. (Shay Cass) we found them at the hospital when we decided to pull up on them to take them out for our gun back (they all had class 3s on them) when I exited the vehicle I killed saints then got killed by evo, Neko killed evo and cosmicslug the cheating alt killed Neko and ended up winning the gunfight losing all our primaries from what would've been a successful win. @Neko. has his perspective of the alt clearly cheating as well.

I'm reporting Evo & Saints for clearly assisting an alternate account of a banned user who was cheating as said by a administrator who banned cosmicslug and Evo for dancing during a gunfight resulting to my death breaking FailRP

When did the situation occur?: 11/30/22 @ 2:11 PM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Neko.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

heater

Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also am I able to get my vector and kev back anyways? because the cheating alt held me up at gun point putting me in FearRP as shown in the first clip.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Lucky ✯ will receive 2 WP for Fail RP, please make sure you are not dancing in combat (even if it was a keybind/accident).

@heater you are welcome to make a refund request for the following items (you may link the PR in evidence):

1x ACR, 1x Crafted Kevlar, 4x Lockpick, Death Refund

As far as the alt assisting goes, I will now lock the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.