Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BeanSupplier
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431794567
Your Character Name: Chang Cho

Target Steam Name: Krakentelevision
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244976457
Target Character Name (if known): Ben Jimer
Request Reason: He code redded me and started shooting my car when I showed no threat to his life or others. He tried to make an excuse for himself by saying "You were gonna run me over." but in the clip, you can clearly see I was driving extremely slow trying to get out of there, and clearly avoid him and the other officer. He also tried to excuse himself by saying "You robbed the place." But that isn't a valid reason to unload a fully automatic rifle onto me and my vehicle because I had no gun out nor did I make any threat towards any lives. And please, don't just give him more warning points. I have had multiple situations with this guy already and the staff always let him off with a warning, even when he told me to kill myself, just a warning was given. He clearly does not intend to RP and has had many offenses in the very recent past, to no avail. No ban. Just warnings. I get the server is at a pretty low player count at the moment and the staff are trying to preserve as much players as possible, but the player count will continue to drop even more if people like this aren't dealt with properly. Thanks and bye.

When did the situation occur?: 5/9/2023 Around 6:45 PM PDT
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/18DY88u-Wjl-Ns/d1337SSALfGA?invite=cr-MSxtSEMsMjgzNDU0MTks

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Krakenttv you are mentioned in this report, you have 24 hours to reply or this report will be handled without your input.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

(Apologies for the delayed response, I was busy IRL)

Thank you for your report @beansupplier, Using the evidence provided I have determined the following rules were violated:

[5.2.1] General Law Enforcement Rules

1. Law Enforcement may only use deadly force when the situation requires the protection of themselves or others. For example, if a person is threatening your life, you may use your weapon in self-defense.

2. Law Enforcement can not use lethal force when in pursuit of a fleeing suspect unless your own or civilian lives are in imminent danger or all other attempts to stop the suspect have failed. You must be able to justify your actions if asked by a member of staff.

@something recently banned the reported player for 1 month following a series of rule breaks including the same rules violated in this very report. Thus I will be extending @Krakenttv's ban by 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.