Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:92465092
Your Character Name: Preston Smith

Target Steam Name:5rip
Target SteamID:STEAM_0:0:121564034
Target Character Name (if known): Walsh Barksdale

Target Steam Name:VOX
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103393925
Target Character Name (if known):Vox Barksdale

Request reason: Rdm then coming back after mugging me about 15mins later.
When did the situation occur?: 9/24/17 3:20pm-3:40pm Eastern Time
Your evidence to support your claim: Video 1-
(Sorry for the noices I was watching Videos while farming).
Video 2-
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@VOX You have 24 hours to respond. Fail to do that and the final decision will be made upon the evidence provided ONLY.

Walsh Barksdale

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

We gave the guy 4-5 seconds, he seemed pretty brain-dead to us staring at us, you can hear in the video the guy is literally blasting a Demolition Ranch video in the backround, i dont think he was interested in doing any sort of RP, dont understand why this indivisual was so determined to get us banned, we did intiate, we did give him 5 seconds, he didnt lose a single item, also on our screens and his video, his hands PHYSICALLY did not go up. if i put a gun to your head in real life i would hope you wouldnt take 5 seconds to flinch. sorry this happened to you "Dmoz" but i dont see why your taking a small issue and making it into a big one. Also your lag made it seem like i said hands up or die in .8 seconds it even cuts out, making me look like a straight up rdm;er in which im not like that. If he would have even twitched in the first 3 seconds or made any form of human contact we wouldve waited

VOX

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In the first video you see that dmoz wasn't even moving we thought he might be afk. We gave him 5 seconds and he didn't make any movements or do anything, He was not complying and that is reason enough to kill him, I would have given him a bit more time but walsh killed him since there was another target behind him and we didn't have time to wait for some afk kid. You can hear me in the video telling the other guy to put his hands up after Walsh killed dmoz.

In the second video you see i told him to put his hands up, but i didn't actually mug him because i realized that it was the same guy. I left dmoz there and went on to pursue another guy nearby. walsh was not even in the second video.

[EDIT this is incorrect you gave me more then 24 hours] I would also like to ask that you actually give me the full 24 hours to respond next time, it shows you first posted yesterday at 3:30 am in the morning then banned me at 2 pm today, that is only 11 hours.

I would also like to say that i believe dmoz was lagging since walsh's voice cut out. i remember walsh told him to put his hands up 3 times. sadly i don't have any recording to prove this but it does look like hes lagging in his clip.

I believe the 3 day ban you placed on me was too harsh considering the circumstances. Im disappointed in the way you handled this. and its really offputting to get banned 3 days for such a minor offence, If things continue this way i wont be playing much on your server.

Last edited:

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

We gave the guy 4-5 seconds, he seemed pretty brain-dead to us staring at us, you can hear in the video the guy is literally blasting a Demolition Ranch video in the backround, i dont think he was interested in doing any sort of RP, dont understand why this indivisual was so determined to get us banned, we did intiate, we did give him 5 seconds, he didnt lose a single item, also on our screens and his video, his hands PHYSICALLY did not go up. if i put a gun to your head in real life i would hope you wouldnt take 5 seconds to flinch. sorry this happened to you "Dmoz" but i dont see why your taking a small issue and making it into a big one. Also your lag made it seem like i said hands up or die in .8 seconds it even cuts out, making me look like a straight up rdm;er in which im not like that. If he would have even twitched in the first 3 seconds or made any form of human contact we wouldve waited

@Walsh Barksdale, I understand that you think 4-5 seconds may be too long or that it looks in your point of view that he was delaying himself, however this is still not something we have agreed upon. You should've given the guy more time to put up his hands or repeat yourself more clearly to get the message across. The apology seems insincere to me and I'd wish you'd stop trying to justify the wrong you have been doing in this situation.

We will let @Major Lorne(Pmx) decide.

Walsh Barksdale

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I understand where your coming from, im fine with the ban staying, but 3 days seems a bit harsh for a first offense, love your guy;s server and been playing on it with my friends
@Walsh Barksdale, I understand that you think 4-5 seconds may be too long or that it looks in your point of view that he was delaying himself, however this is still not something we have agreed upon. You should've given the guy more time to put up his hands or repeat yourself more clearly to get the message across. The apology seems insincere to me and I'd wish you'd stop trying to justify the wrong you have been doing in this situation.

We will let @Major Lorne(Pmx) decide.

Walsh Barksdale

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Our POV btw, i know it doesnt matter but thought i'd put it in, looking back at it, we shouldve gave him more time, our apologys

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Walsh Barksdale @VOX As this is your first offence and you did not mean to RDM, your bans will be lifted. Remind yourselves that in future situations like this one, allow the player sometime to put his hands up and please reply within the time you are allowed to do so whenever you are asked to do it.

Regards,
Pmx

This thread will be locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.