Your Steam Name: Domino's Pizza
Your Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:85733186
Your Character Name: Tyler Kenneth

Target Steam Name: Vincent Roosevelt
Target SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:123591116
Target Character Name (if known): Vincent Roosevelt

Request reason: A police chief had recently been near/ helping the arrest of my friend Jack. I told the chief to put his hands up multiple times as shown in the video. At first he has a taser out but then he puts away the taser and I keep on saying put your hands up. When he doesn't have his gun out and then he turns around and pulls out his gun and proceeds to say screw this and then he shoots me.

When did the situation occur?: 9/24/17 8:49 P.M.
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: None that I know of.

Last edited:

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Famous Dex's Twin You have 24 hours from my post to upload any relevant evidence before I make a decision based on your request reason ONLY.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is currently under review.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will attempt to contact Vincent Roosevelt on Steam. If he does not respond within 24 hours, a decision will be made based on the evidence provided here only.

The Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

1. as you can see, he used a third party program to communicate with his friend.
2. you can see that I was walking away, and did not hear or see him talk to me or pull out the gun, ergo I did not Fear RP as I did not know you were aiming the gun at me until I got to my car.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

1. as you can see, he used a third party program to communicate with his friend.
2. you can see that I was walking away, and did not hear or see him talk to me or pull out the gun, ergo I did not Fear RP as I did not know you were aiming the gun at me until I got to my car.
The issue here is that you knew to pull out your gun and turn around, proving that you could hear him.

The Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The issue here is that you knew to pull out your gun and turn around, proving that you could hear him.
I was not pulling my gun out because I could hear him, otherwise I would have pulled it out at the exact moment he started talking, I pulled it out as I was trying to get to my car keys, then before I switched, noticed he was talking to me and looked at him. You can obviously see that I did not intend to break fear rp, however if this counts as fear rp and intent/context doesn't matter in the situation, this is breaking fear rp on my behalf. I choose to believe that this was a simple mistake and me not paying attention to sound/chat because I was listening to a song on another device. If I did however break fear rp and said context/intent does not matter, I hope you will be lenient in the punishment as I did not intend to break the rules. I am pretty sure I mentioned all the context on my side of the story to the admin who took the sit in the first place (not you, ergo you broke rule four of Ban Requests [Only the involved people in the Ban Request may reply to their thread. Others replies will be deleted and you will receive warning points. This counts for staff members too.] but who am I to judge.)

P.S. Should I make a report and just use his video to show that he was metagaming by providing his friends with in-game information INTENTIONALLY? or can someone deal with that here?

Last edited:

Famous Dex's Twin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My friend wasn't playing Garry's Mod he wasn't playing anything actually and if you listened we were not talking about anything on monolith.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This thread is currently locked while a final decision is being made.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your patience. Based on the evidence provided along with the responses from @gru, it has been determined that FearRP was broken as he was both in vocal range and was already at gun point when he turned with his gun out.

The player violating this rule will be banned for this reason. This has been Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.