Your Steam Name: GuFFE
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30011288
Your Character Name: Tony Yayo

Target Steam Name: Deevegs
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:70177524
Target Character Name (if known): Dylan Veigulis

Request reason: Breaking Fear RP, Breaking character, stalling RP situation
When did the situation occur?: 28/10-17 around 14:40
Your evidence to support your claim: I pulled over at the spot because i got told there was spawning these new skulls and i haven't seen them before, after 2 min. Dylan Veigulis rolled up and started waiting with me, and that's when the situation startet.

EDIT:
We only wanted his rifle, this had nothing to do with camping nor getting the loot, from the event drops, we just saw an opportunity to grab an easy weapon

After the situation, Stuvi made an announcement and told us, you are not allowed to wait at the skulls but we did not know that when the situation was going on.

Link 1:
Link 2:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Shawntae cs.money

Last edited:

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I had seen him walking around with the assault rifle previously, but also breaking RP like that isn't good.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Deevegs You have 24 hours to respond before a decision is made based on the evidence provided only.

Deevegs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

The only reason I stopped my car is because I wanted to tell them to stop camping the skull. I didnt realize that I had the gun on my back and they proceeded to try to rob me while I told them I was making a report ,and then made a report about them sitting there camping the skulls. then after a few mins i decided that none of the staff were going to claim the report so then I just dropped the scar-h and as I dropped it the guy with the ak-47 looked away killing some cadet so I took my chance and got in my car and left( you can barely hear me dropping then picking up my scar-h in the video when I realized that they were looking away with no guns pointed at me and I wasnt under fear RP because I was no longer aimed at me) and I wasnt stalling I was just trying to get an admin to come to tell you you cant sit on the skull spawn points

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Although the audio is difficult to hear, @Deevegs giving me his account of the situation does help a bit. The video doesn't show him breaking FearRP. It shows him taking an opportunity to run while you were distracted.

I will however say that we, the staff team, are sick and tired of players breaking character. Soon we're going to start making examples of people, because 99.9% of all your problems can be handled in-character without ruining someone's immersion. Consider this a verbal warning Deevegs.

Denied.