Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:140673267
Your Character Name: Johnny Bui

Target Steam Name: jeppe
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100609521
Target Character Name (if known): Adrian King

Request Reason: Corruption without Administrative Consent
When did the situation occur?: 1st of November, 2020
Your evidence to support your claim:
Video Evidence for both players will be provided at the very bottom of the Report
The Suspect was seen moving and not AFK with another Officer before I went down the elevator as I went down, the shots were heard fired, me and another officer, Walter Scott, went back up the elevator to see the Officer had been killed and the suspect sitting on a bench nearby. After the other officers had cleared out the rest of the Precinct, I tased the suspect, initially thinking he is refusing to stand up from the seat, after the Suspect awoke, the phrase "Destroys m1911" omitted from above the suspect. The Suspect repeatedly stated he was AFK but that is mere conjecture as he could be seen moving before I went down the elevator. After deducing that the suspect was the only suspect found in the Precinct and the closest. Means: was in possession with an m1911. Motive: Unknown(Will be addressed in a separate Report) Opportunity: Fires were heard fired from the Top floor right after I went down the elevator, hence no witnesses. The evidence is circumstantial, however, it is clear due to the suspect being the only civilian present in the same room as the officer, along with a weapon. However, the Officer who processed him, Adrian King, only put the suspect in for one year for the Murder of the LEO, that is why I believe Adrian King is in the conduct of corruption while in a Government job. After I checked for the suspect's name, the suspect disappeared. My initial thought was that he LTAP'd, but I brushed it off as he was already in jail. I already gathered the information on the suspect's name, which was Wyatt Tells, I went to the Police Computer to see if the suspect had actually left or not. What I found was very incriminating. The current Polic Chief, Adrian King had put the suspect in jail for one minute. It is very strange as murdering a Police LEO is a very serious crime, not to mention Adrian King has used the "custom" reason to set the one-minute timer and not use the preset time which puts the suspect in jail for a long amount of time. This leaves me to believe that Adrian King is corrupt and possibly in-line with the suspect. Not to mention, Adrian King also told me to be silenced after I attempted to tell the Chief the credible evidence for the arrest, calling me "annoying", which leads me to believe even more that Adrian King is in line with the suspect. That is why I believe Adrian King is in the conduct of unsolicited Corruption as a Police Chief.
7be56c7576acf2a19b89e8caa125998d with red box.png

Target Steam Name: Wyatt Tells
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180998950
Target Character Name (if known): Wyatt Tells

Request Reason: RDMing a Police Officer
When did the situation occur?: 1st of November, 2020
Your evidence to support your claim:
The Suspect was seen moving and not AFK with another Officer before I went down the elevator as I went down, the shots were heard fired, me and another officer, Walter Scott, went back up the elevator to see the Officer had been killed and the suspect sitting on a bench nearby. After the other officers had cleared out the rest of the Precinct, I tased the suspect, initially thinking he is refusing to stand up from the seat, after he Suspect awoke, the phrase "Destroys m1911" omitted from above the suspect. The Suspect repeatedly stated he was AFK but that is mere conjecture as he could be seen moving before I went down the elevator. After deducing that the suspect was the only suspect found in the Precinct and the closest. Means: was possession with an m1911. Motive: Unknown(Will be addressed in a separate Report) Opportunity: Fires were heard fired from the Top floor right after I went down the elevator, hence no witnesses. The evidence is circumstantial, however, it is clear due to the suspect being the only civilian present in the same room as the officer, along with a weapon. The suspect was reportedly destroying the weapon from the reported player above. However, the behavior of a falsely arrested person doesn't add up to a person being falsely arrested as the Suspect was standing, then we see him sitting down, not reacting to the gunshots and the dead officer, and then only coming back after being apprehended. The suspect also did not make an attempt of creating a staff ticket after being arrested. He also presented a very jocular attitude when he was subsequently released as his one-minute timer went up when I went to cuff the suspect to check his name. For this reason, I can conclude that he is guilty killing the officer, however, I doubt the officer displayed any threat nor reason for the suspect to open fire. That is why this player is being reported for the reason of RDM.

Video Evidence for Both Players:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood, and followed player report rules?: Yes

______________________________________________________________​

Last edited:

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

it was an accident, i have no relation with that guy

Ping Ling

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I believe Wyatt was attempting to pd raid to break me out of jail actually

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report has insufficient evidence to prove jeppe was being corrupt, I will give him the benefit of the doubt that it was an accident so he will not be punished. As for Wyatt Tells, there is insufficient evidence to prove it was RDM, due to the fact that you did not witness it, and are only assuming this. He will receive a warning point for FailRP for deleting a gun while being tazed / being arrested.

Partially Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.