Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Xoelfus
Your Steam ID: 76561198254871357
Your Character Name: Joseph Moreau

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Code Monkey
What were you blacklisted from: Police

Blacklist Reason: Corruption
Unblacklist Reason: Well this server has forged great rp and a great police force. Being in the PD is all I basically do. It's good rp, it's fun, and really I don't have any other interest than in the pd. I know I sold plastic coco leaves which was corruption, but I haven't had issues in the past. I'm sorry about this, and I will not do it again, as being blacklisted isnt fun at all. Although a 1 week PD blacklist for a small little corruption? But I hope you can forgive me Code and I have learned my lesson.

Time of Occurrence: 12:35 PM EST -05:00
Additional members involved/witnessing: Idk

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Xoelfus
Your Steam ID: 76561198254871357
Your Character Name: Joseph Moreau

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Code Monkey
What were you blacklisted from: Police

Blacklist Reason: Corruption
Unblacklist Reason: Well this server has forged great rp and a great police force. Being in the PD is all I basically do. It's good rp, it's fun, and really I don't have any other interest than in the pd. I know I sold plastic coco leaves which was corruption, but I haven't had issues in the past. I'm sorry about this, and I will not do it again, as being blacklisted isnt fun at all. Although a 1 week PD blacklist for a small little corruption? But I hope you can forgive me Code and I have learned my lesson.

Time of Occurrence: 12:35 PM EST -05:00
Additional members involved/witnessing: Idk
Appeal accepted. Please return to the server and I will change your blacklist to 1 day. In the future, realize that corruption is not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.