LV

Your Steam Name: FallenderMond
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name: Lance Snow

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Ber506

What were you blacklisted from: Police

Blacklist Length: 2d
Blacklist Reason: Corruption I believe
Unblacklist Reason: Misunderstanding. I tazed and cuffed a civilian who was aiming their firearm at civilians. After I had cuffed this civilian I backed away from the area as he was surrounded by his friends and I wanted to make space between all of us. I called out on radio that I needed backup. The suspect's friends carried the suspect away and took him behind town hall.
I was awaiting for backup to arrive until I could chase after the suspect. Additional units had arrived at the scene, a massive shooting had then occured right behind town hall where the situation started. This is why I was unable to chase after the cuffed suspect as I was dealing with an active shooter situation. I was blacklisted as the admin who took the sit thought I had just cuffed the civilian and left the scene. This is not what happened, video proof was provided which did make me look guilty of this but this is not what happened. I backed up so I can call for backup.

I couldn't defend myself at the time during the sit because I had to leave to go to my prom and was upset because I was getting a blacklist for something that I knew I didn't break rules on.
Time of Occurrence: 05/7/22
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Blacklist has since ended but I would still like this to be removed from my account along with any WP received from this report.

Klaus

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also I can't remember who gave me this blacklist. It was either @Ber506 or @Klaus.
Hello Fallender,

I wasn’t the one who issued you this blacklist. I came to you in game to let you know that it was Ber, but you were AFK during this time.

Kind Regards,
Klaus.

Ber506

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry I’m just seeing this, but with no evidence in your end to show otherwise I would have to deny your appeal but the Black list at this point would have ended anyways, but they did have video evidence and also after looking at logs they where not involved in any shoot out afterwords so you must have mistaken them for another group. If you would have had some kind of evidence to support your claims I would try to understand you side but there is none. Appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.