Status
Not open for further replies.

flexy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So basicly me and my friend were in a car , the police chief took out his phase gun, left clicked on a sofa or something and rammed it into our car, our car blew up, my friend died from the damage. i survived with 20 hp. I do not have this on video recording but the logs will show it. Story b4 the explosion : A random guy got into my car and refused to leave. Chief took him out and handcuffed him. Explosion happens. I recorded everything after the explosion. The guy who was in my car was getting released for no reason, then i point out to the chief that he was in my car, and he was asked to leave multiple times, chief tases me, when i ask why he says " why not " then i start opening a report, in the meantime while im writing my report his officer cuffs me and takes me into the police vehicle, i ask multiple times the reason for it, but they both refuse to give me one. Chief was : Callum Fox ,Officer was : Roman Leck (not 100%)
The video :

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Follow the format please.

flexy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is my first report on forums, sorry if i did something wrong.

flexy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: flexy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60209933
Your Character Name: Jane Doe

Target Steam Name: Insert Generic Name Here.
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128423449
Target Character Name (if known): Callum Fox

Target 2 Steam Name: acendrion
Target 2 SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87024616
Target 2 Character Name (if known): Roman Leck

Request reason: So basicly me and my friend were in a car , the police chief took out his phase gun, left clicked on a sofa or something and rammed it into our car, our car blew up, my friend died from the damage. i survived with 20 hp. I do not have this on video recording but the logs will show it. Story b4 the explosion : A random guy got into my car and refused to leave. Chief took him out and handcuffed him. Explosion happens. I recorded everything after the explosion. The guy who was in my car was getting released for no reason, then i point out to the chief that he was in my car, and he was asked to leave multiple times, chief tases me, when i ask why he says " why not " then i start opening a report, in the meantime while im writing my report his officer cuffs me and takes me into the police vehicle, i ask multiple times the reason for it, but they both refuse to give me one.
When did the situation occur?: 2/19/2018 around 9-10 AM CET
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nobody Afaik

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This report is currently under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@flexy hello,
Your report has been accepted due to the following reason:
  • Whenever a police officer tases/arrests you he needs to tell you the reason as to why he/she is doing it. It is part of your rights to know why you are being detained for. He failed to do this by leaving the scene after he tased you randomly and said "why not".
The player will be blacklisted from all the police department jobs for 4 days.

P.S.: My apologies for the time it took me to reply.

Regards,
Pmx

Status
Not open for further replies.