Not open for further replies.

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Ooo Mfksjr
Steam Name: xa$
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:551141471

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): Some time last night, cant specify really.
What happened: We raided the nexus, and while in the elevator our bag containing all rewards glitched under the map. I was given the money after we successfully got out and what-not, but I was told today by quite a few players that I was supposed to get a CP mask aswell. Not sure if it's right but I had a ton of people telling me I should probably make a RR. Let me know what's up.

What do you need refunded: Possibly a CP/whatever Mask (NOT THE MONEY, WE GOT THAT)
Evidence: Logs from last night + Dubs and Mark dealing with the situation in game.
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you gotta provide an exact timestamp or im not gonna be able to find this

Lucky ✯

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

you gotta provide an exact timestamp or im not gonna be able to find this
The entire raid lasted like an hour, but I'd say it was around 7:40 PM CST-8:00 PM CST when I recieved the money from mark. The closest clip I have to anything was at 7:30 PM CST but that was when we were still in the raid. This was the message I recieved when I got the money, so maybe look for this in logs? It just look for the transaction of 1.250.000.

[Notice] You have to declare your earnings. [Notice] 1250000 received for nexus raid.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

mark only gave you the funds, thus that's what you got. I cannot prove whether or not you got a helmet because you didn't drop it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.