Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Proxitu
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2799326
Your Character Name: Vincent Valentine

Ban Length: Perm
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: "Possible usage of third party software"

Unban Reason: I'm actually mind-blown by this however I've been accused of it in the past... but never to the point where I've been banned for an accusation like this. I will be regurgitating what @wiz stated on his appeal... the fact that there is something occurring on possibilities is a great advancement to protect the servers community. It's a step in the right direction for the betterment of the community.

I've played Monolith for a bit over a year and have made a name for myself with quite a few of the "greats" of the community. Over the past year I've established relationships with these individuals and known to several of the members of the community as a good coordinator and fragger.

I just recently came back to Monolith after a short break due to me moving and my company requiring more of my attention. Upon arrival back I was already called out by several of the active players who remembered me and they were excited for my return and rejoined my org. That being said, I've only been involved in one situation since my return where this accusation may stem from. This instance being that Tyler Johnson, Thomas Sterling, and I were doing a hostage situation in Channel Towers yesterday. During this scenario I set up a black couch that is basically a really OP defense and I've utilized it since True North. I would crouch behind which would give me full coverage and then peak out from time to time in a one-way doorway. I'm unsure on the kill-count I received there however I know for a fact I managed to kill quite a few of the cops and swat that were involved in the situation since they kept hard-peaking me despite there being a riot-shield wielder. This is a OP defense I've utilized in the past and after that situation a staff member in the chat said "He must practice with CW weapons" which was a comment by GM. Although I do practice in singleplayer to warm up a bit I know the settings on the server for those weapons are different than what can be done on singleplayer but it's rather to get the feel of the game after switching from other games that I play.

I very much understand your guys' perspectives on removing suspicious individuals from the community, however, in this instance I do believe that it is unjustified due to it purely being speculation. I'm open to going to any lengths to prove my innocence, as I am not guilty of utilizing any third-party software to enhance my gameplay or make it unfair for other monolith players. If possible, I'm open to appealing this ban via a discord conversation to discuss this possible misunderstanding.

Time of Occurrence: Today, not sure on exact time as it does not state on the ban.

Additional members involved/witnessing: All of the following are players who I played with upon my return: @misterjokeman (Who I routinely play other shooter games with and play Monolith with) - IDK Thomas Sterlings profile name, @Buddyro22 (Tyler Johnson who I played with very briefly before he crashed), @Jack Everadon (One of the people who despite our orgs being at war and dying to me a lot, became a friend of mine and was present during my return to Monolith), @wiz (Played with him over the past two days), @uwu who I did a raid with recently, @nick. who I also did a raid with recently where he called out the cameras in layer2

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Blankx,

Community Management is allowed to instate cheating infractions based on behaviour and/or activity we deem suspicious (you can check this in our rules thread). After further investigation, I considered your activity suspicious enough to remove you off the server for possible usage of third party software.

Do note that Community Management is not forced to nor will we provide you any further explanations, reasons or even evidence than what is stated in this post.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.