Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: fish
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49679220
Your Character Name: Barry Gunderson

Target Steam Name: Jordan
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:228783679
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason: I was mugged and hand cuffed in front of the townhall NPS while there was no mayor online to justify a townhall raid.
When did the situation occur?: 06/11/2021 around 12am EST
Your evidence to support your claim:
(sorry for the bad mic)

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Thegamingshain was going to take the sit but Jordan left the server. Shain suggested that I make a post here as he saw a potential rule break from the video
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Jordan Martinez you have 24 hours to provide your side of the situation, either here or through discord or this will be handled without your input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@Jordan Martinez has contacted me on discord with his explanation of the situation. As such, I feel I have sufficient info to wrap this up

[4.2.6] Players can only raid Town Hall to kill the Mayor, if the Mayor has a lower than 30% approval rating, or is being corrupt. Once the Mayor is assassinated, they must flee. They may not stick around.
[4.1.1.6] You can however kill and harm someone near and at all these locations, granted that you have a reason from earlier. If a player is farming, crafting, metalworking, brewing, or cooking next to an NPC, this rule is voided and they are susceptible to criminal roleplay. Taking hostages while raiding the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Penitentiary or Bank also creates an exemption to this rule.

So Jordan's explanation of the situation was that they were attempting to raid town hall to kill the mayor (the details of the situation aren't super important), and in the process, they wanted to take you as a hostage for leverage if the police showed up. There are two main issues with this. First, as shown in the video by the failed registration-there was no mayor at the time, and the previous one must have been dead for a fairly decent amount of time. The second issues, is that while players are allowed to take hostages when raiding PD, Bank, or Prison, the same exception is not granted to town hall. When raiding town hall, the only thing you can do is kill the mayor. For both of the previously stated reasons, I feel it is sufficient to call the situation a RDM. As a result, Jordan will receive 1 Warning Point.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost besides some trivial death fees. If this is a mistake please let me know and I will locate any lost items.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.