Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Official Car Mechanic
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:172187914
Your Character Name: John Leonard

Target Steam Name: calikyler @KbsmokeJDM
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84449353
Target Character Name (if known): N/A

Request Reason: Violation of Mugging Rule.
While stopped at a stop sign the orange raptor passed me got out, once he got out I continued driving and was shot by the man in the raptor. Upon this, I stopped my vehicle in the road and put my hands up. They told me to enter the parking lot and I did under the fear that they would shoot at me again. Then they zip-tied and mugged me in the sheriff's department parking lot, a clear violation of the mugging/kidnapping rules.

When did the situation occur?: 8/4/2021 2:58 AM CST
Your evidence to support your claim: Video

You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@KbsmokeJDM,
You have 24 hours to respond to this player report or else it will be handled without your input.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Once I had gotten in front of you at the stop sign, I had told you to stop your car, not realizing that you weren't in voice range. I did get a little trigger happy, opening fire on you and that was my bad.

We also should have taken you to a more secluded place instead of the sheriff's office parking lot, that wasn't such a good plan on our part. I do understand that it was a rulebreak and I don't have a defense for that other than knowing better for the future. I apologize for my actions and will accept any repercussions that occur from them.

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @KbsmokeJDM,

Thank you for taking the time to make an honest response to this player report by admitting to any wrongdoing. As you may now already be aware, that location where you mugged is not allowed as stated in the server rules: [4.1.5] You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.

Thank you for your mature response.

You will be receiving 1 Warning Point for FailRP.

Player Report Accepted,

Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.