Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48460257
Target Character Name (if known):

Target Steam Name: Bobert
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581554321

Target Steam Name: Tree
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:459429874

Request Reason: In the 1st video we were called to a gang zone by a detective telling us there are men with class 3 weapons out. Upon arrival they had made barricades and used a head glitch to evade any potential fire from us.
In the 2nd video I ran a car through my car's PC and it came back the owner had an expired Drivers License. When delivering the ticket his friend IXDarknessXI decided to RDM me and another fellow officer. After the incident they claimed they were trying to rob the bank at the time. When we entered none had guns out and as well there where 2 security guards behind the teller, which makes no sense to try and rob the bank as 2 officers are in the lobby and 2 security guards as well. I was told by the surviving officer that Tree grabbed all the loot of the fallen friends and logged off so none of it could be confiscated when the other officer arrived. This is speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if they are meta gaming on a discord. I know IXDarknessXI has no issue doing that from past experience.

When did the situation occur?: 1st video 11-7-23 9:29 PM EST
2nd video 11-7-23 10:16 PM EST

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: Chief Muller & xWaller

Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear @runner11, @IXDarknessXI, Bobert & Tree (no forum account found),

Following a review of the provided video evidence and statement, a conclusion has been made. In the first video clip, it is clear there is an intention to lure police to the location (2.6.6), in which there were props staged as defences (2.5.3). In the second video clip, I do not agree a bank raid has occurred, and even as such this is unjustified lethal force. Police were killed without a valid reason (2.2.10).

2.2.8 Killing Law Enforcement
You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include but are not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity. These reasons depend on the context. If police are attempting to initiate an arrest on you while you are carrying hidden illegal items in your inventory, that is a valid reason to kill them.

2.2.10 (Damaging Law Enforcement: Tickets & Prior Actions)
You may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for writing you, your friends or organisation/party members a ticket. In addition, you may not harm a Law Enforcement Officer for previously arresting you and/or confiscating items from your inventory.

2.5.3 (Where you can build)
You may only build props on your own property.

2.6.6 (Cop/Police Bait)
You may not ‘cop bait’ - the act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.

Bobery (76561199123374370) you will receive Three Warning Points for violating rules 2.2.8, 2.5.3 & 2.6.6 in line with your history.

Tree (76561198879125476) you will receive Two Warning Points for violating rules 2.2.8, and 2.6.6 in line with your history.

IXDarknessXI (76561198929470870) you will receive Three Warning Points for violating rules 2.2.10, and 2.6.6 in line with your history.

Report Concluded,
Thread Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.