Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Killjoy445

Years of Mono

LV

"This man right here, tried to kill me" :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 12627

You can literally hear the knife being pulled in the audio, you're a clown. You're friend mad a sit on me for that kill on him but he legit pulled a knife on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 12627

Also it wasn't RDA, you're friend literally asked you to kill me after he had tried to kill me, to witch the cops found you had no gun license

Killjoy445

Years of Mono

LV

Also it wasn't RDA, you're friend literally asked you to kill me after he had tried to kill me, to witch the cops found you had no gun license
First off, I'm in no party with them, I don't even belong in the same Org as them. These are all strangers to me, I think you are missing the whole point. You literally tased me as I was going to ask, What did he do. You had no reason to tase me, cuff me then completely lie to the police on the basis of "He tried to kill me". If I'm a clown then you are the whole circus

D

Deleted member 12627

First off, I'm in no party with them, I don't even belong in the same Org as them. These are all strangers to me, I think you are missing the whole point. You literally tased me as I was going to ask, What did he do. You had no reason to tase me, cuff me then completely lie to the police on the basis of "He tried to kill me". If I'm a clown then you are the whole circus
I'm not calling you a clown, I'm saying your friend who reported me for RDM for shooting him when he pulled a machete on me.

Killjoy445

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not calling you a clown, I'm saying your friend who reported me for RDM for shooting him when he pulled a machete on me.
Again, I do not know these people. I don't care about the machete man. I care about the Blatant Lie to police and the Taze/Cuffing of me.

D

Deleted member 12627

Again, I do not know these people. I don't care about the machete man. I care about the Blatant Lie to police and the Taze/Cuffing of me.
Once again I was in a panic, the two who were next to you had like 3 people who had recently tried to kill me while dealing with them. I thought you were reporting me originally for killing the guy in the red jacket cuz he made a sit on me that Jacub took. Honest mistake in the panic. It's been a while honestly I'm surprised no staff has handled this. I admit to the mistake, it was done in a panic. Get this closed so this guy can get refunded.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Clutch Master FTW

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule NumberRuleAccusedVerdictPunishment
5.2.1.7Law Enforcement may not abuse the taser. You must have a valid reason to taze a player. You may deploy your taser during a gunfight or active shootout to take down criminals if they are not directly facing or shooting at you.@HuskyD0GViolated1 Warning Point

As per the rule above, someone must be an active threat towards you or others to validly tase them; Since @Killjoy445 was at no point a threat, @HuskyD0G is in violation of this rule.

@HuskyD0G will receive 1 Warning Point.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
However, I don't see anything lost, but if this is incorrect please feel free to contact me / I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.