Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Fellex
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:26696850
Your Character Name: Max Chelios

Target Steam Name: misterjokeman
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Target Character Name (if known): Wolf Thornton

Request Reason: The person walked up to me and shot me for no reason. Didn't say hands up or anything.
When did the situation occur?: Around 3:41 am EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/36322382/o21lVpC3D5jB

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@misterjokeman you're mentioned in this report.

Please respond within' 24 hours otherwise this PR will be handled without your response.

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

You're uploading fifteen seconds of a roughly twenty minute situation. Can you perhaps upload the full ten-twenty minutes prior to this as this video gives very little information.

Felix19

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You're uploading fifteen seconds of a roughly twenty minute situation. Can you perhaps upload the full ten-twenty minutes prior to this as this video gives very little information.

How about you upload it? Who records 20 mins of nothing? You shot me 8 mins prior I was walking out of the ER and then you shot me again. Which I think is another rule break.

kman

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i was on cop during this situation and everyone was calling out wolfs black skyline which i dont know how because we all died, so someone had to break nlr and im pretty sure you were the one to call out his car so that would give him kos on you

misterjokeman

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Then upload it, I was well within my rights to kill you as our car was constantly getting ambushed by officers that were constantly breaking NLR. As well as the fact that we needed a change of car, we needed your cop car in order to evade the police for this sole reason and you come back exactly to where your car was before the ten minute timer which you pretty much admitted to in your reply. You saw us with class 3's on our back and was dealt with as such.

(Rule 2.2-8)"You may not kill a Law Enforcement Officer unless you have a valid roleplay reason to do so. These could include, but is not limited to, visibly carrying illegal weapons or visibly performing an illegal activity."

Felix19

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was under a new life rule and I had no guns or weapons and I'm not allowed to remember who you are. So there was no call out about the car when I left the ER to walk back to my car. You are still breaking RDM as you didn't tell me to put my hands up or anything you got out of your car shooting.

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This player report will be denied due to insignificant evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.