Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Qxterity
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122361515
Your Character Name: Jimmy Ravioli

Target Steam Name: Franky
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:168315954
Target Character Name (if known): Frankus Brownicus and maybe a John Smith

Request Reason: RDM/Cop Baiting. Earlier Tony Smalls and I got into a shootout at the bank with Frankus and Maybe John Smith (I think they all have the same name and dress alike) basically we ended up getting Frankus down and stabilizing him and as we were about to use the injector her dies. fast forward like 2 minutes, he responds and we are taking in two lookalikes and just immediately get blasted out of nowhere the two guys shouldn't have had comms and weren't speaking over the radio so I'm not sure how he knew. after that death, I responded and he stole some dude's radio I taze and cuff then get deleted instantly as if they planned on it. I have not been able to leave the hospital cause they basically are just waiting there to cause problems over and over again so as a cop( NLR or not) I kinda just had to take it.
When did the situation occur?: 1/10/23 9:20am ish
Your evidence to support your claim:

https://clipchamp.com/watch/IVlqCNCvhqe - First Death

https://clipchamp.com/watch/zRY4RFyqxG1- Stolen Radio

https://clipchamp.com/watch/AVub7CbScKO-Hospital Camping

Photo Attatched is him telling OOC to "get on cop for PVP"

Additional members involved/witnessing: Tony Smalls
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Attachments

• rp_monoford_v1k0005.jpg
    rp_monoford_v1k0005.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 4

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@qxterity

In the first clip:
Based off of the video I watched from beginning to end, it looks as though both of those individuals were seemingly handcuffed for no reason. However, if you have a longer clip that shows there was a valid reason for them being cuffed.
However, according to logs, the person that killed you was:
Jimmy Ravioli (QxTerity) (76561198204988759) (759) was killed by: John Smith (MrChubs__)
The above individual seems to be in the same organization as the person you handcuffed (Armada Strike).
According to rule [2.2] #9:
  1. You may not shoot or harm Law Enforcement Officers, in order to help other players, unless they are in the same party, organization or radio frequency as you.
With them being in the same organization, it would make this kill valid if he witnessed his organization member being placed under arrest and in the back of the squad car.

Regarding the second clip, it seems as though when you spawned in the hospital, you heard shooting occur under a new life, so you should not have knowledge of anything that happened prior.
Towards the end, you witnessed an individual shooting at someone, to which you immediately pulled out your gun and opened fire. In turn, this individual turned around and shot you. He does not seem to have been camping or waiting for you, but rather seems to have killed another party. (Which I do not have context of, because there is no clips showing the reasoning for him shooting this other party, so I'm going simply based off of your report of camping).

Lastly, relating to the screenshot, I can confirm that @FrankyBrown seems to have been meta-gaming in OOC, which is not allowed. I will allow him to reply to this incident before determining any punishment on that rule break.

In conclusion, with the evidence provided, I cannot definitively determine whether. rule breaks happened here unless you are able to provide longer clips with more context. From your perspective, you may know there was rule breaking that went on during this, but from an outsiders perspective based on the evidence provided, there was not.

QxTerity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

@qxterity

In the first clip:
Based off of the video I watched from beginning to end, it looks as though both of those individuals were seemingly handcuffed for no reason. However, if you have a longer clip that shows there was a valid reason for them being cuffed.
They were handcuffed because the server has 3 guys all dressed the same with the same name and one of them were a part of the bank shooting that was mentioned.

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

They were handcuffed because the server has 3 guys all dressed the exact same with the same name and they were apart of the bank shooting that was mentioned
Understood. This makes your investigation valid, however, it also makes their organization member shooting you valid.

QxTerity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Regarding the second clip, it seems as though when you spawned in the hospital, you heard shooting occur under a new life, so you should not have knowledge of anything that happened prior.
Towards the end, you witnessed an individual shooting at someone, to which you immediately pulled out your gun and opened fire. In turn, this individual turned around and shot you. He does not seem to have been camping or waiting for you, but rather seems to have killed another party. (Which I do not have context of, because there is no clips showing the reasoning for him shooting this other party, so I'm going simply based off of your report of camping).
as for this sure we can just say its convenient they hung around the hospital but I think we both know that it its highly unlikely that it was not intentional as you have been on all day with us seeing ooc and hearing what they have been doing

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

as for this sure we can just say its convenient they hung around the hospital but I think we both know that it its highly unlikely that it was not intentional as you have been on all day with us seeing ooc and hearing what they have been doing

We definitely don't want people cop baiting, so if you have more (or longer) clips to provide that shows they are hanging around hospital with guns out waiting for you to respawn, we can deal with that. It's just hard to be able to definitively say that's what they are doing without direct evidence.
The OOC related reports are valid and they should not be doing that in OOC.

QxTerity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We definitely don't want people cop baiting, so if you have more (or longer) clips to provide that shows they are hanging around hospital with guns out waiting for you to respawn, we can deal with that. It's just hard to be able to definitively say that's what they are doing without direct evidence.
The OOC related reports are valid and they should not be doing that in OOC.
just because I know i cant win this I'll leave it alone and we can just pretend that it's not suspicious. however yes the OOC comments have happened all day including this one.

Attachments

• rp_monoford_v1k0006.jpg
    rp_monoford_v1k0006.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 2

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@FrankyBrown

Please provide an explanation for the OOC metagaming that occurred today (there was quite a bit of metagaming going on).

FrankyBrown

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

OOC stand for out of character so me asking people to get on cop is a out of character thing to say. In irl you would not make a ad for people to join cop i was setting up a rp situation. in ooc chat.

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

OOC stand for out of character so me asking people to get on cop is a out of character thing to say. In irl you would not make a ad for people to join cop i was setting up a rp situation. in ooc chat.

Asking someone to join the police force is an in-character request, it shouldn't go into out of character chat.
You can make requests to join police by utilizing ads, speaking to people ingame, etc.

QxTerity

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

what about for saying that a cop in-game is outside your cell in OOC

FrankyBrown

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

i was saying it to admin wasnt ment to be a meta game thing

Briceps

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@FrankyBrown

You do not have any recent punishments for meta-gaming, so I will issue warning points in this case.

Please keep in mind that punishments may increase if this behavior does not improve. Make sure OOC is strictly kept for out of character.

Player Report Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.