Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Death Merchant
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:224074237
Your Character Name: Dustin Hirschi

Target Steam Name: Little Luck
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49472964
Target Character Name (if known): Kira Zoro

Request Reason: Players Camped in tunnels waiting for us to come to drop off point so that they could rob us post bank robbery. They had one of their mates posted at each tunnel entrance to block access to drop off. HK (Silencer, HK reflex Sight, Foregrip, ) 1 6 slot bag + 1 8 slot bag, Kev + helm, 1 syringe, 1 L Medkit, 1 CPR kit
When did the situation occur?: 12/05/2021 @ 9:00 PM
Your evidence to support your claim: Video -

Inventory Video:

Wolv

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

kira zoro isnt in the videos u might have the wrong person

Little Luck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Um hello? I literally wasnt apart of that video I came after when they were in the actual gunfight with yall. I own a gray lamborghini hurracan where is my voice or car in that video? Also please explain how that is camping drop off they mugged you right at start of tunnel near the car dealer area you could of went the other way and would of not been mugged.

dhirschi

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Little Luck I just put the ID of the person the admin gave me. Take it up with them.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Kris, you have 24 hours to respond to this player report, otherwise it will be handled without your input.

Kris

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hello the mugging was started at the start of the tunnel so we weren't mugging you at drop off. You said that both entrances were being blocked? That is not true as it was only that one we were in.

1. You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Police Department, Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.

Mug was away from all npc's and also was in a less exposed area. Either way you could have just gone through the other entrance and could have been perfectly fine. I was also not camping that place as I was also driving around and helping some friends in some other stuff. It was when my friend told me you guys were leaving bank so I took the opportunity to go to tunnel area where my friend said he saw your car around and start mugging you guys. When I initiated the mug I then called all my friends on the radio to start of tunnel and it turned into a massive shootout with many players and police.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I have came to an conclusion,

From the video provided it looked like you were in tunnels just sitting there, even if you knew that they were coming, you still camped drop off point. This situation would have been fine if you were tail-gating them but meeting them or even camping tunnels were they where going to drop off the money is still metagaming.

Thus @Kris will receive 2 WP for RDM and FailRP. If you've lost any items during this situation (that excludes the bank money) you may make a refund request.

Player Report Accepted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.