Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: SomebodyEpic
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:212118
Your Character Name: Jack Moncler

Target Steam Name: Knight
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18519180
Target Character Name (if known): Aiden Landini

Request Reason: RDA, bad RP - I was driving around after selling my fish looking for someone to raid, After around 10 minutes of driving I get pulled over by Lt.Landini and instantly pointed a gun at and told to step out the car, if you reference to my video there was absolutely no RP reason for him to walk up to me with his gun out ready to shoot at me, he then proceeded to make me get out my vehicle without giving me reason, arresting me, confiscating my comms and searching me still without telling me the reason for the traffic stop in the first place. Then he proceeded to claim "You have driven through checkpoints several times and that I was told to stop hanging around bank" when i just drove by bank and was never told to stop driving past it in the first place. Also there was absolutely no checkpoints where i was driving around so i do not see which checkpoint i ran...
When did the situation occur?: 10/10/2020 21:45 GMT+1 (ish)
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have a video that goes farther back?

SomebodyEpic

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have a video that goes farther back?
Ye I have video of when i left my base to go sell my fish and started to look for a raid, I'll upload it.
There was about another 2/3 minutes I spent driving around lower alder where i encountered no cops and checked the presidential or crooke cres houses and the mansions then proceeded to drive towards trinity bridge but i do not possess a clip of that.

Last edited:

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You may make a refund request for the ACR-E that was lost during the situation.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.