D

Deleted member 12627

Your Steam Name: Ghost
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Riley

Target Steam Name: BIPER
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79679835
Target Character Name (if known): No idea

Request Reason: Cop baiting/Fail driving, rammed my vehicle all the way down the road after already accidently hitting me. Then after being pulled over immediately pulled a vector on me and gunned me down. My only intention when pulling him over was to give him a warning for his expired license and tell him to stop ramming vehicles, at most he would have received a ticket if he wouldn't have resulted to pulling a gun on me. I would also like to point out I was the only police officer on duty at the time.

4.Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.
He gave me 0 chance to RP and he rammed my car intentionally to get a reaction.

When did the situation occur?: 2:15 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Heisen Burg
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

D

Deleted member 12627

I don't know why the video cut out when I died, but I did die all the way. I can re-upload if needed. Video editing skills off point.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Player being reported has 24 hours to respond, if he fails to due so the report will be dealt with without his input and with the evidence proveded.

Michael Patron

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

First of all I was not even trying to hit him. He was sitting in the middle of the road with no lights on so I thought he was afk, so I then tried to move him to the side of the road so no one else hit his car. Then he came after me and I was trying to sell my lsd. I had 9 stacks on me so i was hiding behind the pillar, then he got out and pulled out his gun first and i don't wanna lose 9 stacks of lsd so i pulled my gun out to defend myself. If he wanted to just give me a ticket why did he pull his gun out the second he got out the car, that's the only reason I shot him because he pulled up and immediately pulled his gun out.

D

Deleted member 12627

I like how you lie in your response
then he got out and pulled out his gun first
You can clearly see his gun on his back then he quickly swaps it, it's a little dark in the video but the only reason I pulled my gun was because your gun was equipped first.
He was sitting in the middle of the road with no lights on so I thought he was afk, so I then tried to move him to the side of the road so no one else hit his car.
Smashing into a police car then proceeding to ram it all the way down the road is unrealistic and you wouldn't do it in real life, this is clear cop bait.
Then he came after me and I was trying to sell my lsd
If you had LSD on you, why are you pushing a police vehicle all the way down a road? It's pretty clear cut cop baiting.
If he wanted to just give me a ticket why did he pull his gun out the second he got out the car
Again you lie, I had my keys out and I was wondering where you went so I could initiate a traffic stop, then I saw your gun and it going into your hands then I proceeded to then pull my gun. You initiated everything in this situation, lying when there is video is not very smart.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

After further review I find the player to be in violations of the rules listed below:

• Fail Driving - The process of having no regard to any roleplay when in a vehicle, be it slamming into most if not all objects purposely. Failure to comply with this will result in punishments of FailRP. This is different from in-character reckless driving which is not prohibited by our rules.
  • Cop Baiting - The act of excessively provoking Law Enforcement for the sole purpose of having them chase you or incite some other reaction from them for your own mere enjoyment.
And lying in a report.

1. Fail driving - You might have hit the car on accident at first place, but then you drove into the vehicle and started pushing it to the convention center on purpose.
2. You knew that that was a police officer and intentionally hit his vehicle, after he pulled you over you hid under the draw bridge with a class 3 weapon on your back. After he pulled his out you shot him cause you "were afraid to loose 9 stacks of LSD"
3. Lying in a player report - you are clearly lying as I looked at the logs and there are no traces of you HAVING ANY LSD at that time.

You will be given 1 week weapons blacklist and a 1 week vehicle blacklist.

Player report accepted.
Thread locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.