Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: RedSpeeds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86867019
Your Character Name: Walter Scott

Target Steam Name: jeppe - SomebodyEpic
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:212118 - STEAM_0:0:100609521
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: Raiding PD because of being demoted - I demoted 2 of MS-13 members for disrespect and failure to do duty and 3 minutes later they raided the PD
When did the situation occur?: Today
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@jeppe @SomebodyEpic As this report is against you both, you have twenty four hours to respond or I will continue without your input.

jeppe

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

so it started off by respeeds asking us to speak to the mayor about our budget (like literally go to city hall and "talk to the mayor", no arresting or whatever) as we werent getting any. i responded by "go do it urself man, ur the chief" and he mustve gotten a bit powertrippy and demoted us literally right away without giving us any sort of warning, just outside the PD. the whole situation was pretty hillarious to us and we decided to kidnap the chief for being corrupt as that is definately not a valid reason to demote someone (atleast in our opinion). we never had the intent to raid the PD, just to kidnap the chief and teach him some manners but failed misserably. none of us had any lockpicks with us and we wanted to try and get a cop in fearrp so we could reach the chief (somewhat increase the rp during the whole shitfest).

i would like to point out that not only was he corrupt by demoting us for false reasons, but also tried to combat taze us multiple times, once even shown in the video posted.

Last edited:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@jeppe Do you have a video of the exchange between you and Redspeeds before and when you got demoted? If you do, please link that video in a reply here.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So after reviewing the evidence, I could see how the sudden demotion for giving a retort is seen as corruption, but for that instance, I do not feel it warrants punishment, and as long as you had your valid reson for coming back to kidnap him, then I see no rules broken here. Do make sure in the future to warn a police member before you demote him.

Player Report Status: Denied / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.