Your Steam Name: Recommendations
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:103635772
Your Character Name: Tony Johnson

Target Steam Name: Ghost
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Target Character Name (if known): Simon Riley

Request Reason: FailRP
When did the situation occur?: 11/13/2020 @ around 6:15 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim: At the time he stole that car and then blew it up in the bank parking lot with no roleplay reason on blowing it up.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Mazen @Simon Riley
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

D

Deleted member 12627

That's not even your car lol, why are you reporting this with no backstory? You are currently reporting me for blowing up a random person's car????? I blew it up for a reason as well. I don't understand why you are reporting me for blowing up someone's car that isn't even yours. How exactly is it fail RP to blow up a car for a reason, and why are you reporting it with 20 seconds video lol

D

Deleted member 11418

I uploaded a 20-second clip of my original footage as I don't want to wait a few hours to make a valid PR against you, and that's my friend's skyline which is in my org so yes it does contain me now especially since you had no roleplay reason to blow it up. If someone requests a longer video then one will be provided, however, I'm not going to be replying anymore unless it's needed.

D

Deleted member 12627

All you need to disable a car in RP is a reason to fear they might use it against you lol. I disabled the car so the person I stole it from couldn't chase me down in it as Wolf and I just pointed guns at him in Portside appts. I'd love to see the 20 minute video personally. Fail Rp would be if I just randomly walked up to the car and started blasting with no prior RP.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the provided evidence, and I did not find Ghost to be violating any rules, as he had a valid reason for doing so.

As a result, this player report will be denied.

Player Report Status: Denied / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.