Your Steam Name: HuskyD0G
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Your Character Name: Simon Mikael

Target Steam Name: Buhbye
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87746073
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason:
1st sit Cop Baiting - Rammed our car trying to get a reaction after a ticket
RDMx2 - 1st sit, Shot @Chaco_Lato instantly giving him no time to do as he commanded asking for him to get out of the car with his hands up. 2nd sit guns me down first with my hands up, however it was a bit fast so I'll let you decide.
When did the situation occur?: 10 AM EST - 11AM
Your evidence to support your claim:
1st sit-
2nd sit-

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Chaco_Lato
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
Your Player Report Is Currently Under Review

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Anthony You have 24 hours to respond to this player report or I will continue without your input

Anthony

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

1st Sit, I totally did not give the first guy enough time to put his hands up and that was not cop baiting, it was a mugging, that's why I was ramming you. I was trying to get you to pull over then followed you into the ally way. I guess when I hoped out with an ak and you hoped out right away too it startled me and I may have shot early. then proceeded to mug Simen,

@2nd sit, I pull up and see my friends in handcuffs so I got out and shot, also you were forcing me out, would have saw my ak and tried arresting me. I was in direct danger when I arrived.

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

After Reviewing this player report I found Buhbye breaking the following rules:
  • RDM - Random Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons.
You killed Chaco_Lato way too fast for that to be a mugging, Not even a second later you begin to start shooting him.

For the second sit I can understand what Buhbye is saying.
I pull up and see my friends in handcuffs so I got out and shot, also you were forcing me out, would have saw my ak and tried arresting me. I was in direct danger when I arrived.
From the video it appears he begins firing right around the same time you put your hands up. So It doesn't really look like rdm against you HuskyD0G.

Buhbye Will be receiving one warning point for RDM

Player Report Partially Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.